DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I was actually not gonna post anything as 90% of people will just complain & make dumb remarks but i figured after reading some comments, I will as last post was a while ago.
Just be glad Dev has not completely abandoned game, & remember he is an actual human being that has RL problems.
If this post gets too much crap, then I won't post any new game release if & whenever it does happen. Someone else will have to.
There is no milking etc going on as billing cycle has been paused for past several months
Ok, does that mean end of May he’s looking to finish the update or finish the game?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: RedGlow and 1879

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I was actually not gonna post anything as 90% of people will just complain & make dumb remarks but i figured after reading some comments, I will as last post was a while ago.
Just be glad Dev has not completely abandoned game, & remember he is an actual human being that has RL problems.
If this post gets too much crap, then I won't post any new game release if & whenever it does happen. Someone else will have to.
There is no milking etc going on as billing cycle has been paused for past several months
Well....I mean.....someone else already posted that.....thanks though?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Well....I mean.....someone else already posted that.....thanks though?
I believe he was referring to his previous post where he's shared the latest news from t4bbo on Patreon. I do appreciate him sharing the news, but there really hasn't been anyone saying that t4bbo is a milker. That's pretty clear seeing that he's stopped charging his patrons for the time of his absence. The only thing I personally criticise is the complete lack of communication towards those supporting him when he went inactive for months.

Edit: My bad, there was indeed someone else posting the news before him. Forget what I said. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
I can forgive, empathise, believe, accommodate, think nothing bad of, be patient with, be a patient with, toast the health at Christmas and, frankly, any other time of the year of any creator who can create a model as lovely as Dr. Wick.

Thank you Mr. t4bbo and the very best of luck with anything and everything you are trying to do to get yourself out of the mess you happen to be in right now and at any time in the future.

Dec 29, 2021
I can forgive, empathise, believe, accommodate, think nothing bad of, be patient with, be a patient with, toast the health at Christmas and, frankly, any other time of the year of any creator who can create a model as lovely as Dr. Wick.

Thank you Mr. t4bbo and the very best of luck with anything and everything you are trying to do to get yourself out of the mess you happen to be in right now and at any time in the future.

True word and good attitude. Dr.Wick will reward you and all those who think like you. :p

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I really enjoyed the first part with all its hidden paths. This one looks also promising . I just hope there willl come an update soon because the last sign of life on patreon didnt sound very optimistic...

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I Just wrote off this game as abandoned, because its always frustrating to read all these excuses and seeing that nothing has come up from all of this, the guy already wrote last year that he had problems, so I believed it will continue in the future, but nothing Happend, then a release a couple of months ago, and then nothing.
I feel sorry for him, so don`t get me wrong, but it is better moving along to some other Games out there worth playing.
Just my Opinion.
And Yeah, the guy has talent, but just not worth the frustration.

Last edited:

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I Just wrote off this game as abandoned, because its always frustrating to read all these excuses and seeing that nothing has come up from all of this, the guy already wrote last year that he had problems, so I believed it will continue in the future, but nothing Happend, then a release a couple of months ago, and then nothing.
I feel sorry for him, so don`t get me wrong, but it is better moving along to some other Games out there worth playing.
Just my Opinion.
And Yeah, the guy has talent, but just not worth the frustration.
Or you could just play some other games while waiting to see if/when this one is updated?

Last edited:

Dec 29, 2021
Ich habe dieses Spiel gerade als aufgegeben abgeschrieben, weil es immer frustrierend ist, all diese Ausreden zu lesen und zu sehen, dass aus all dem nichts geworden ist, der Typ hat bereits letztes Jahr geschrieben, dass er Probleme hatte, also glaubte ich, dass es in Zukunft weitergehen wird, aber nichts ist passiert, dann eine Veröffentlichung vor ein paar Monaten, und dann nichts.
Es tut mir leid für ihn, also versteh mich nicht falsch, aber es ist besser, zu einigen anderen Spielen da draußen zu gehen, die es wert sind, gespielt zu werden.
Nur meine Meinung.
Und ja, der Typ hat Talent, aber einfach nicht die Frustration wert.
[/ZITAT]

Jeder kann tun, was er will, und jeder hat seine eigene Vorstellung davon, was er von einem dieser Spiele erwartet. Für mich ist es das beste Spiel auf dieser Seite und eines der wenigen, die ich mehrmals gespielt habe und ich würde gerne jeden Monat ein Update haben. Mir ist aber auch klar, dass hinter dem Spiel Menschen stehen und keine Maschinen. Und jeder Mensch ist wieder anders mit seiner Herkunft, seinem Umfeld, seiner Familie, Gesundheit, Denkweise, Arbeit, Politik, wirtschaftlicher Situation und allem, was es sonst noch gibt. Deshalb nehme ich, was t4bbo mir gibt, wie hier, und es ist eine gute Sache. Ich kann ihn für seine Arbeit / sein Update bezahlen und es ist in Ordnung.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
ohhh thats really sad i been away from the website almost 6 or 7 months and the game is just updated 1 time :( i thought its almost complete omg

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes