Edit: Fixed some errors
Updated for 0.0.5

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Nice WT Scrappy. Found a little bug with the CHEATS position in the game screen. When the games calendar shows your CHEATS is overwritten/not accessible.
Fixed that in the script file with "text prompt xalign 1.5 yalign 0.5" instead of xalign 0.5.

Cheers

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Should give "Multiple Protagonist" & "Female Protagonist" tags as Wife can also (pick) choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedGlow

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Are there any news I've been missing out on? T4bbo is supposed to be back working on the game since beginning of June, no? Atleast that's what the last message of him said on Discord if I remember correctly. June is coming to an end, but there's no new post on his Patreon, even though the update was already close to be ready for release back in December. :unsure:

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Well, he had come forward and complained about his suffering. But nothing has happened since then. Good management looks different

Reactions: palmtrees89

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
DEV!!! Dammit, put this game on hold, abandon it or just upload the damn update for godsake!!!
Please just do something so I can either move on in peace from this damn good game or play it soon for my own sanity...
It was on hold for several months.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes