Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Here is a reply to a Patron asking T4bbo for a progress report. (approx 2 weeks ago). Hopefully this schedule will hold true. Billing is still on hold through the month of august though.

I've finished VAT automatisation tool for Amazon only recently (1month behind planned schedule, but everything's fine so far), now I go visit wife for a week and once I get back, I continue with development full time. I think in the middle august will come that bigger version I ve been working for quite some time. After that I am on regular 1-2 months update.
:cry: Man these days my morale was low but knowing this news I'm very anxious and happy for T4bbo to develop this magnificent game again, wow I have no reaction I'm so happy thank you very much for reposting ;):giggle:(y)

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Here is a reply to a Patron asking T4bbo for a progress report. (approx 2 weeks ago). Hopefully this schedule will hold true. Billing is still on hold through the month of august though.

I've finished VAT automatisation tool for Amazon only recently (1month behind planned schedule, but everything's fine so far), now I go visit wife for a week and once I get back, I continue with development full time. I think in the middle august will come that bigger version I ve been working for quite some time. After that I am on regular 1-2 months update.
Thank you for sharing!

That's great news, indeed. Let's hope that t4bbo can actually make it and nothing's getting in the way again. :)

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

For all the reasons to hate Amazon/Bezos, depriving us of a Babysitter's update tops the list! :LOL: Thanks for the update btw

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
I guess we can forget about the update this month. Hopefully next month T4bbo will finally get in touch and bring at least some news about the development of the game.

Dec 29, 2021
My absolute favorite game. The story, the characters, the bodies, the kind of sex. I'm not impatient, not angry, not annoyed and also sad because nothing has come for a long time, because what it has is like additional sugar in my life. Too much of it makes it uninteresting. The only thing I don't have enough of is Doctor Wick... :p

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's hard to know, I advise you to check out his Patreon to see if there's anything new.

Reactions: SamYaya
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes