attilaacar

Feb 6, 2019
How can I reach Lara's relationship with her boss? I tried every way, but I must have made a mistake. I will be glad if you help.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The word you are NOT allowed to say..... The world ends here!
"NTR the harem brotherhood" would be the name of my game, brotherhood means incest included o_O
Hahahahah God I can't get tired of laughing I'm glad I saw your comment I was sad here thinking when I'm going to receive a notification again about this amazing game I miss Lara

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
I don't think(!) that the story will continue. The developer told his own story 3 months(?) ago and nothing has happened since. It's a shame, it would definitely be worth continuing the story.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't think(!) that the story will continue. The developer told his own story 3 months(?) ago and nothing has happened since. It's a shame, it would definitely be worth continuing the story.
Yes he had some very difficult problems but I think the game will come back soon especially this image of Lara with her boss brought me even more hope because I really want to see the continuation of events between the two and see if Lara will get pregnant for have received a creampie

Reactions: Cedrog
Oct 25, 2018
Here is a reply to a Patron asking T4bbo for a progress report. (approx 2 weeks ago). Hopefully this schedule will hold true. Billing is still on hold through the month of august though.

I've finished VAT automatisation tool for Amazon only recently (1month behind planned schedule, but everything's fine so far), now I go visit wife for a week and once I get back, I continue with development full time. I think in the middle august will come that bigger version I ve been working for quite some time. After that I am on regular 1-2 months update.
Already the end of August.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
do you mean Sept 2023..:unsure::unsure::unsure: ??
not :LOL: oh this year we are..
But of course if it's possible if not we'll only see an update next year but it's understandable for the problems the Dev went through. I prefer him to be well emotionally and then go back to work on the game ;)

Reactions: Puma1978

_Berto_

Feb 17, 2018
Four and half months, actually.
Pretty much. Last post was April 26. Radio silence since. Given the personal things the dev has mentioned they are going through, I think this needs to get the abandoned tag.

I stopped supporting after the missed release last December, so I don't know if Patreon payments are paused nor do I follow on discord because that was pretty barren as well.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes