Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Normally we should soon be getting some news from t4bbo since he last said he would start working on the game during the month of June (and not starting from scatch since he had already some nice renders from last December so maybe somthing before the end of next month).

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Normally we should soon be getting some news from t4bbo since he last said he would start working on the game during the month of June (and not starting from scatch since he had already some nice renders from last December so maybe somthing before the end of next month).

I agree. The update was supposed to be released end of December '21 if I remember correctly, but then he decided to add more content and delayed it into January. I could be wrong here as it's been a while though, lol. Anyway, there should be enough content ready to release an update fairly quick.

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
is it me or the game is completely broken ? I wanted to restart a game after a few months, but it looks like the game animations are missing. i have no animation in the game. I redownloaded the game, but it did not change my problem, the animations are still missing, and I'm 100% sure they were there the last time I played.
Has the same thing ever happened to any of you ?

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
is it me or the game is completely broken ? I wanted to restart a game after a few months, but it looks like the game animations are missing. i have no animation in the game. I redownloaded the game, but it did not change my problem, the animations are still missing, and I'm 100% sure they were there the last time I played.
Has the same thing ever happened to any of you ?
I think this is more a computer problem ,not the game

Reactions: Edoks

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Does anyone know how the Dev is? Is he in Ukraine or any other private problems?

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
did the animations work when you go the the game folder and click the images and movies?

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
did the animations work when you go the the game folder and click the images and movies?
the only animation that works in the game is the animation when the mc spies on Miranda have sex with her husband from his office

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes