RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
excited for the new update and hope there’s plenty of Lara in it.
I'm hoping there is not. To me, Lara is literally the least attractive character in the game. Personally I'd like more Jessica and Angelica. But I wouldn't mind more Erica, Miranda or Jane either. Anyone but Lara. Also she's been featured enough already. Easily the most lewdable so far. I want to see someone else.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I want as many scenes as possible, no matter who Lara/Miranda/Angelica is with, what really matters is a lot of content... with any of them;)

turnerron70

Nov 1, 2017
I'm hoping there is not. To me, Lara is literally the least attractive character in the game. Personally I'd like more Jessica and Angelica. But I wouldn't mind more Erica, Miranda or Jane either. Anyone but Lara. Also she's been featured enough already. Easily the most lewdable so far. I want to see someone else.
Agree completely! Angelica and Jessica are my top two as well. The only thing I dislike about this game is how much Lara content there is lol I would much rather see those developer resources going towards the other girls.

Dec 29, 2021
Just related to this game I would like to have something dirty with Dr. Wick :devilish: .

It's true that Lara gets a lot of time but that's ok. Because if you look at other games, there are far too few milfs who get enough fuck time, mostly very young girls. And I don't get along with very young girls.

In this game, among the young girls, find the blonde the best. So for me more Dr.Wick, Lara and the blonde, I forgot her name.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Just related to this game I would like to have something dirty with Dr. Wick :devilish: .

It's true that Lara gets a lot of time but that's ok. Because if you look at other games, there are far too few milfs who get enough fuck time, mostly very young girls. And I don't get along with very young girls.

In this game, among the young girls, find the blonde the best. So for me more Dr.Wick, Lara and the blonde, I forgot her name.
If you exlude milf from search terms, it knocks out literally about 30% of results.

Believe me, this site has no shortage of geriatrics, if anything it has a shortage of primetime. Thankfully however, babysitters has something for both of us!

Dec 29, 2021
If you exlude milf from search terms, it knocks out literally about 30% of results.

Believe me, this site has no shortage of geriatrics, if anything it has a shortage of primetime. Thankfully however, babysitters has something for both of us!

In theory, you're right :unsure: .
but it's also important to me that the story pulls me along like in a film or book and the environment and the typology and a lot of sex. and I can't find much for all of that on this site.

this game is almost perfect.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Agree completely! Angelica and Jessica are my top two as well. The only thing I dislike about this game is how much Lara content there is lol I would much rather see those developer resources going towards the other girls.
Are you a Patron? Do you enter the polls? I am actually really trying to satisfy the requested contents. So far I am getting most requests on Lara cheating/NTR stuff.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Got to love the MILFs and GILFs. Give Lara as much swinging, sharing, gangbang and DP action as possible. As much as I think Tony is a complete shitbag next time he puts her over the desk to give her some serious schtupping maybe he could just casually stick it in her ass.
ghost, i only facepalm you because as much as I love lara the ugly boss is pretty gross and I'd much rather have scenes with her and the neighbors.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes