DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The office party seems like the perfect moment for Lara to be gone until the next day, maybe even her coming home the next evening if she has to work the day after the party (meaning she could spend the night with Tony at his place).

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
The office party seems like the perfect moment for Lara to be gone until the next day, maybe even her coming home the next evening if she has to work the day after the party (meaning she could spend the night with Tony at his place).
Ihihihih. You naughty you. Ihihiih.ohohoh. ahahahah. Eheheh.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

endoscopic

Oct 7, 2018
This has been the case for 7 years between babysitter and babysitters
To be fair, T4bbo was actually pretty consistent when he was developing babysitter until the writer change thing happened. and then not to mention the personal issues.
Dude has only recently got back to properly focusing on the game again and the delays hasnt been that excessive. Also at least now dude's relatively responsive and does provide status updates which does show some new content previews rather than like some devs who say they are working but lack any proof. So the dude deserves some slack at least.

Sexcultist

Jun 8, 2022
To be fair, T4bbo was actually pretty consistent when he was developing babysitter until the writer change thing happened. and then not to mention the personal issues.
Hi, I only discovered this game recently and am not caught up on any of the drama yet. Any chance you could elaborate on the "writer change thing" and "personal issues"? :)

The game is a gem, definitely looking forward to future updates!

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Dude has only recently got back to properly focusing on the game again and the delays hasnt been that excessive. Also at least now dude's relatively responsive and does provide status updates which does show some new content previews rather than like some devs who say they are working but lack any proof. So the dude deserves some slack at least.
Also... Babysitter game didn't have level of quality the new game does in terms of lighting, textures, using physics etc. there were no custom animations... no customs sounds etc., delay also doesn't mean there is less content, I would even say vice versa, especially in terms of animations. When I was working on Babysitter I never scrapped anim, render or anything... even if I didnt like it very much I had to put in the game cause I needed content and it was fight for survival/competition. Now I am in different position, where my living expenses are already covered from other income sources and all Patreon money can go to game, so I focus on quality. I don't have a family and I spend working on game 24/7 cause it's my main hobby.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Hi, I only discovered this game recently and am not caught up on any of the drama yet. Any chance you could elaborate on the "writer change thing" and "personal issues"? :)

The game is a gem, definitely looking forward to future updates!
Writer change thing is just life... happens often... but personal issues... don't even ask or you're going to get depressed... :D

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Also... Babysitter game didn't have level of quality the new game does in terms of lighting, textures, using physics etc. there were no custom animations... no customs sounds etc., delay also doesn't mean there is less content, I would even say vice versa, especially in terms of animations. When I was working on Babysitter I never scrapped anim, render or anything... even if I didnt like it very much I had to put in the game cause I needed content and it was fight for survival/competition. Now I am in different position, where my living expenses are already covered from other income sources and all Patreon money can go to game, so I focus on quality. I don't have a family and I spend working on game 24/7 cause it's my main hobby.
By the way, the writing in the last update was much better compared to the previous one, imo. Just thought I'd let you know as I had criticized the writing before. (Oh, and when I say writing I mean English translations mainly)

Best of luck with your next release! :)

Reactions: Ass Fan

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I thik this is way better than the first game
Erica is by far my favourite character I want to romance her not corrupt her lol

I like that the wife only cheats if you are mean to her or at least that's how it's been so far for me
But to be honest I would dump her for Erica in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Minx077

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
By the way, the writing in the last update was much better compared to the previous one, imo. Just thought I'd let you know as I had criticized the writing before. (Oh, and when I say writing I mean English translations mainly)

Best of luck with your next release! :)
Yeah I found one chill experienced writer (native speaker) from England that actually could narrate whole game cause his voice is like from a movie. We are on the same wavelength all the time, before I say something he has already written it. Rare.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are the two last scenes in the gallery supposed to be locked?

I've tried and I can't unlock them.
what scenes? there are multiple "critical" choices like allowing neighbor to fuck mc's wife, let boss fuck wifey, etc.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes