balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2667835
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
6/1/2023 4:10 PM EST
Small private office party

This covert gathering serves as a reminder that amidst the hustle and bustle of professional life, moments of shared merriment can strengthen the fabric of a team, fostering connections that extend far beyond the confines of the office walls.
Thx for sharing :) No ETA for the new patch yet I assume..? Cheers

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Picture2713.jpg
6/1/2023 4:15 PM EST
Massaging session

The story dynamically unfolds based on your previous in-game choices. Every knead, every stroke, and every decision made will shape the narrative, leading to unique outcomes and unexpected twists, ensuring an immersive and personalized gaming experience.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
cxx but 6 cocktails with her being 7
Yes ! i just saw the Toshiba of my significant other in hands of a strage man :eek: :eek:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Pic1.jpg
6/1/2023 4:45 PM EST
Development Progress Update:

Hey folks, I know I've mentioned here in the comments I would issue the new version in May 2023, what was actual plan, but together with storywriter we made a decision that in next version we will also include Erica story progression too which was 2nd option in the recent poll. It makes much more sense as she was excluded in whole previous release and it will also buy us time to fine tune some scripts and animations from previous parts.

The next chapter will include following:
1.) Horror night / sleepover with Angelica (various outcomes)
2.) Massage parlour (including swinging, lesbian scenes, cuck-queaning in various forms, harem etc. really lot of content and animations here)
3.) Breaking news broadcast and interview
4.) Secret office party
5.) The progression of the general story involving three college female friends who are babysitting in the same neighborhood.
6.) Practice date with Erica

New rendering rig:
On the technical front, I'm thrilled to inform you that I've made significant improvements to our rendering performance. With our newly assembled primary rig, equipped with top-of-the-line components including the powerful RTX 4090 GPU, high-performance CPU, ample RAM and an abundance of lightning-fast M.2 storage. Although it took quite some time to carefully order each compatible part and research/build it by myself, ultimately my workflow is now almost cut in half in time regarding rendering times, loading scenes, using AI calculations etc. And especially no more blue screens crashes and lost stuff after hour of hard working on something...

***As a long time patron of this dev, I strongly encourage everyone to become a patron if you enjoy his game(s). Even becoming a patron a few months or every now & then still helps these devs that pour their hearts & time into their games***

AMDrx6700xt

Mar 8, 2023
View attachment 2667862
Massaging session

The story dynamically unfolds based on your previous in-game choices. Every knead, every stroke, and every decision made will shape the narrative, leading to unique outcomes and unexpected twists, ensuring an immersive and personalized gaming experience.
oh joy, more cuck shit

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2667862
Massaging session

based on previous choices of what massage? or previous choices of what we did in the jacuzzi maybe? And where is Johns wife? this looks like a 3some for Laura

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Ngl I only care about Jessica, Angelica and Erica but I hope that Tony keeps trying to get with Lara even if you never give in. Denying that creepy old turd has become a guilty pleasure of mine on all playthroughs. And if Mr Silver does make an appearance later on, he's getting the same treatment.

Aside from that I'm hoping that Jessica still features heavily despite being a side character in this one. She remains my favorite. Angelica could get to the top but is still a bit too bitchy for my taste. Can't wait for the update!

thethirdeye

Feb 19, 2021
Ngl I only care about Jessica, Angelica and Erica but I hope that Tony keeps trying to get with Lara even if you never give in. Denying that creepy old turd has become a guilty pleasure of mine on all playthroughs. And if Mr Silver does make an appearance later on, he's getting the same treatment.

Aside from that I'm hoping that Jessica still features heavily despite being a side character in this one. She remains my favorite. Angelica could get to the top but is still a bit too bitchy for my taste. Can't wait for the update!
Yea, denying him hits a different nerve altogether, theres this pleasure from that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really wish people would learn the actual definition of NTR and apply it properly instead of throwing it on anything that doesn't meet their likes or suit their tastes.
sure but it is like line drawn on water.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes