Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
This game and A Perfect Marriage are soo peak does anybody know other games like this with boss ntr etc

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This game and A Perfect Marriage are soo peak does anybody know other games like this with boss ntr etc
“The office” but they havnt had update in 7 months. Also “A life worth living” has a boss that can blackmail your wife for a gangbang (optional, you can get out of it)

Reactions: Patpong

Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
“The office” but they havnt had update in 7 months. Also “A life worth living” has a boss that can blackmail your wife for a gangbang (optional, you can get out of it)
Holy shit thank you dude this shit is soo good if you got more things like that i would appreciate it

Reactions: dudeipoop

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
For those that have problem with video not displayed, you don't need to remove , channel="movie_sound" in script.rpy.
The solution is more simple, do not mute the sound and all will be ok including Gallery

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Patreon1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
6/1/2023 4:10 PM EST
Small private office party

This covert gathering serves as a reminder that amidst the hustle and bustle of professional life, moments of shared merriment can strengthen the fabric of a team, fostering connections that extend far beyond the confines of the office walls.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes