Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Any news about progress or update
To be honest...i am supporting Taboo on patreon and he is really a talented Dev but his fan management and publishing regulary status of progress is currently the poorest of all 6 Dev's I support. Others post renders or short progress reports or news at least once every week but here nothing or at least its really rare.

Dec 29, 2021
If you have to wait, it's always very long. I had the last message on April 5th. Almost a month, I didn't even notice because I had a lot to do. Time flies like crazy.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
To be honest...i am supporting Taboo on patreon and he is really a talented Dev but his fan management and publishing regulary status of progress is currently the poorest of all 6 Dev's I support. Others post renders or short progress reports or news at least once every week but here nothing or at least its really rare.
Spends the time on updating game instead so get a better game.

Reactions: 1879

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
View attachment nSpFpgc.mp4

5/2/23 4:55 PM EST
Breaking news

Breaking news, folks! The main female character of our game has finally her own voice and it's not coming from any ordinary human being. Thanks to the power of AI technology our heroin is now speaking up and ready to take on the challenges ahead.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2591234

Breaking news

Breaking news, folks! The main female character of our game has finally her own voice and it's not coming from any ordinary human being. Thanks to the power of AI technology our heroin is now speaking up and ready to take on the challenges ahead.
Uh how wonderful thanks Lara technology now it's even more perfect
View attachment 2591236
5/2/2023 5 PM EST
Little Nightmares

Somebody is scared to sleep alone... what are you going to do about it?
She will definitely be welcome in mc's bed Lara will have to sleep on the couch lol

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2591234

Breaking news

Cool but what happened to the pervy cameraman who should be panning down on her legs and upskirts for ratings :ROFLMAO:
IMG_1515.gif

Reactions: 1879
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes