Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Maybe that scene is just bullying to annoy her, if she goes further and forces her to have sex, she could expose herself and be seen by some of the people living in the house or her neighbors and that would put Lara in a bad situation

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Sasha I believe is bisexual but is professional with the MC because he is married and happy I don't think she knows MC having issues

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Maybe that scene is just bullying to annoy her, if she goes further and forces her to have sex, she could expose herself and be seen by some of the people living in the house or her neighbors and that would put Lara in a bad situation
:LOL: right! I forgot about the voyeur neighbor.
But you know, Tony is a little sneaky old pervert gezzer.
He could bring some Buzz to get Lara and Mc get drunk. Use the situation, do some dirty talk about Lara get famous if she fucks with him. MC agrees to that. And after this happens they both can't remeber that except for Tony. :devilish:

Reactions: Leongen43

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
:LOL: right! I forgot about the voyeur neighbor.
But you know, Tony is a little sneaky old pervert gezzer.
He could bring some Buzz to get Lara and Mc get drunk. Use the situation, do some dirty talk about Lara get famous if she fucks with him. MC agrees to that. And after this happens they both can't remeber that except for Tony. :devilish:
Oh shit what if Tony sees Angellica though, he will drop Laura like yesterdays news for a piece of that, then mc would have to murder him where he stands, if he lays one finger on her!

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Oh shit what if Tony sees Angellica though, he will drop Laura like yesterdays news for a piece of that, then mc would have to murder him where he stands, if he lays one finger on her!
Lol never thought about that.
Angelica called Mc already an Old man :ROFLMAO:
What about Tony? =rotten mummy.
But I hope in this scenario Angelica will be not involved. Just between them 3.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Can you imagine the old man negotiating with Angellica to be her sugardaddy and take her virginity while they are doing an onlyfans, clearly covering his face, when Lara finds out as a reactionary? :unsure:

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Can you imagine the old man negotiating with Angellica to be her sugardaddy and take her virginity while they are doing an onlyfans, clearly covering his face, when Lara finds out as a reactionary? :unsure:
For real ? Do you think Angelica is still a virgin. :sneaky:
But if she found aut, about this Sugar / Daddy relationship, I guess she would be jealous. Because Angelica is her younger self, which get more attention than her.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
It was actually sarcasm pointed to all players who can't handle just the possibility of Lara cheating. Women don't play these games... all polls I did is 99.99% males... therefore I don't address them.
Cool. We're good then. Thanks!

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Sometimes? You're still very optimistic. I've ceased reading newspapers a long time ago because I was sick of reports of wars, slaughters, persecutions... the list could be long. Human history is a "tale told by an idiot...". You know what follows.
Agree with you, no doubt; however, I was referencing marriage/intimate relationships when I wrote that. But again, agree with you.

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
Lol What?
If you don't like NTR, avoid it. If you like playing faithful Lara just do it.
You got choice in this game. Its up to you.

I mean you don't like the Ferrari, just because it's drives fast? So don't drive it fast. You get the point?
Ferrari? Hahahahah poor Lara is at best a busted ass Yugo. You couldn't pay me enough to drive that one.

Dec 29, 2021

Angelica and Tony?? It's too much for me, hahaha :LOL: (y) .
I focused too much on the characters of Dr. Wick and Erica and got my thoughts. Dr Wick is finally getting more airtime and with Erica I could well imagine that she could become a really bad fruit (in a positive sexual sense).
Then I could well imagine a scene of John surprising Lara alone in a special place and taking her without speaking:cool:.
And there would also be Jessica and Jane, they also have to be fed:devilish:.

Reactions: Leongen43
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes