Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Or maybe the mc hasn't hit the price yet for Angelica to give up her beautiful ass, an rtx 4090, playstation 5 or a thousand dollar por, who knows what else she'll need, what if tony beats her to it?:unsure:

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Or maybe the mc hasn't hit the price yet for Angelica to give up her beautiful ass, an rtx 4090, playstation 5 or a thousand dollar por, who knows what else she'll need, what if tony beats her to it?:unsure:
i named her "price" quite a while ago. it will cost more than those together.

Tmacswizzy

Feb 6, 2022
My bad if its already been asked and answered but there is 233 pages of replies lol but is there planned ntr with Angelica at any point in the future or will it only be Laura

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Angelica called Mc already an Old man :ROFLMAO:
What about Tony? =rotten mummy.
What if it comes to a situation where she meets him as the anonymous man in a gimp suit and later even rides him during the webcam show since the dildos she's used don't seem to gain the number of viewers she wants? And when she learns of his identity during a wardrobe malfunction she has him by the balls. It's time for Tony to get taken down a notch. Would make for a fun dynamic, especially if he then has to actually please Lara to soften the landing.

It's a bit boring if Tony has always the upper hand, dude needs an Achilles' heel.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
This game is very fun and has a lot of good scenes but I can't help but feel like it doesn't have the same tension as the previous Babysitter. The game with niece feels more intimate and so the jealously is stronger if you go to ntr route. I just don't feel it here.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It is true that in the previous version the ntr was better implemented, let's hope that with the updates this improves because for now the ntr does not seem very interesting and I prefer to avoid it, the antagonist is disappointing from my point of view, he should be much more dominant although means arousing Lara in public when she does her show to show his dominance over her

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
It is true that in the previous version the ntr was better implemented, let's hope that with the updates this improves because for now the ntr does not seem very interesting and I prefer to avoid it, the antagonist is disappointing from my point of view, he should be much more dominant although means arousing Lara in public when she does her show to show his dominance over her
Lara is the Queen bee, and she wants her boss so bad, the MC is now second fiddle. :D :D

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
We have to see if what Lara does with her boss is what the MC needed to be able to release his lust and get Angellica pregnant. Would we have material for a sequel if this happens? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

Lt_Dan_219

Feb 27, 2022
My bad if its already been asked and answered but there is 233 pages of replies lol but is there planned ntr with Angelica at any point in the future or will it only be Laura
Angelica: "That Tony sure is a bite from a peachy ass, I'll tell you." and "What? Just because he's mom's boss doesn't mean I can't window shop him once in awhile." The fact that Tony is coming to the MC's and Lara's house for dinner. Who knows what she will be up to. He has money and that is just what Angelica likes

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Angelica: "That Tony sure is a bite from a peachy ass, I'll tell you." and "What? Just because he's mom's boss doesn't mean I can't window shop him once in awhile." The fact that Tony is coming to the MC's and Lara's house for dinner. Who knows what she will be up to. He has money and that is just what Angelica likes
no Def said a time ago , cheating , ntr is only for Lara

Reactions: Busted1201

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
View attachment xhN8mkl.mp4

9/16/2023 11:39 AM EST
Progress report

Hi guys,
just a quick message what you can expect from next version coming end of this month i.e. September 2023.
I was trying to balance update and progress story on all fronts i.e. content for Erica, Angelica and various paths with Lara.

I've also done lot of research and purchased new plugins, as you can see in the above besides already mentioned fluid physics, we will have in game new rigid physics and also soft body physics both implemented in static renders and videos.

T4bbo

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
View attachment 2934808

9/16/2023 11:39 AM EST
Progress report

Hi guys,
just a quick message what you can expect from next version coming end of this month i.e. September 2023.
I was trying to balance update and progress story on all fronts i.e. content for Erica, Angelica and various paths with Lara.

I've also done lot of research and purchased new plugins, as you can see in the above besides already mentioned fluid physics, we will have in game new rigid physics and also soft body physics both implemented in static renders and videos.

T4bbo
Lare is gone knocked up or so;)

DaMeltz69

Jun 3, 2023
I'm assuming that if you have Angelica mow the lawn, then it will lead to a scenario where John sneaks up on her and starts molesting her, and Angelica lets him, thinking its the MC.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes