Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
I see a lot of people are here for Lara, but the whole reason I'm following this game is because of Angelice; I really like the model and the daddy girl path is engaging. I don't mind the Lara content, I will even say that I like the cheating path, but for me it's more like a secondary character. I wouldn't mind also more Erica content, but it's Angelica that keeps me interested. Also her tanlines are superb.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
All you Dr Wick fans wanting more of her content...what if that screen grab of her getting dressed in her office was because the patient before the MC was Lara's boss? Honestly, that was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that picture...not because she was getting sexied up for the MC like many posted. I wonder how many Wick fans there would be if that wound up being true :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
All you Dr Wick fans wanting more of her content...what if that screen grab of her getting dressed in her office was because the patient before the MC was Lara's boss? Honestly, that was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that picture...not because she was getting sexied up for the MC like many posted. I wonder how many Wick fans there would be if that wound up being true :unsure:
why would he need shrink?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
No way Tony would ever go to therapy, too proud and full of himself, he doesn’t think there’s anything wrong with him :ROFLMAO: now what if it was the cop neighbor that just cream pied her:ROFLMAO:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
why would he need shrink?
Why does anyone need a shrink? It's a giant waste of money if you ask me (I do know there are circumstances one is needed, but not the mainstream go to solution they are today), but it could be that this guy has an ex-wife, an estranged daughter/son, or the most likely of all...she's hot and he wanted an in to get into her panties.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Maviarab

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
First of all, Dr.wick is a beautiful waifu and I would like her to have a sex scene, maybe the mc needs to go to therapy to keep his inner beast contained and so that he doesn't break free by ending up doing something with Angellica, no matter if she whether he wants it or not in front of Lara and everything he built goes to hell

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
I see a lot of people are here for Lara, but the whole reason I'm following this game is because of Angelice; I really like the model and the daddy girl path is engaging. I don't mind the Lara content, I will even say that I like the cheating path, but for me it's more like a secondary character. I wouldn't mind also more Erica content, but it's Angelica that keeps me interested. Also her tanlines are superb.
It’s Angelica and Jessica for me. The spoiled stepdaughter sugardaddy Kink is really fun. And Jessica was my favorite character from the last game. I’ll take as much of her as I can get.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
We'll see, but if Lara is the one who seeks me out and provokes me, how am I going to deny her what she asks of me, I hope you don't hate me for thirsting. :ROFLMAO:
Lol... I'm good.
You know.. "sharing is carring" :)
But damn... Can't wait for the update because I know it will be another good one.
I guess there won't be any Lara/Tony scene in this update but this scenes will be also kinky

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Leongen43
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes