Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Planned:
Harem, Group Sex, Adventure...

I don't think this guy really wants to implement Harem in this project. I hope the planned tag is not there just to bait potential supporters.

A good Harem VN demands A LOT of progression and relationship building with each potential LI, and since he is trying to please different folks with these two opposite kinks (That just don't go well with each other no matter how much you try), and since this VN seems to be moving more into NighTmaRe territory with each new update...I guess we'll have F96 before this game get a Harem tag. :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Planned:
Harem, Group Sex, Adventure...

I don't think this guy really wants to implement Harem in this project. I hope the planned tag is not there just to bait potential supporters.

A good Harem VN demands A LOT of progression and relationship building with each potential LI, and since he is trying to please different folks with these two opposite kinks (That just don't go well with each other no matter how much you try), and since this VN seems to be moving more into NighTmaRe territory with each new update...I guess we'll have F96 before this game get a Harem tag. :unsure:
I agree with you. although some harem games that previously did not correspond to the NTR in any way, they received this tag, so who knows, babysitters will also surprise everyone... :ROFLMAO:

Taking into account how the wife on the cuckqueen path is not against her husband having fun with other girls, a mini-harem is still in the plan, but as for the two main girls, this can also be said to be a mini-harem... perhaps the plans will be like Lara- Dr.Wick-neighbor (forgot the name) and also Angelica-Erica-Sasha/others. Perhaps these possible names in the plans have a harem tag. but it's like a separate mini-harem, It’s up to the developer himself to decide, that’s his job))))

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Oh Lara is on Pill ? wasn't that a joke of our Comedian squad ? as far as I remember there is no mention of her being on anticonceptives, so the potential thread of a pregnacy is allways present.
I am thinking the game is called 'babysitters', not 'popping out babies'. Lara wants to be focused on her news career now, so fitting with the game storyline that she is on the pill.

Reactions: Leongen43

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I agree with you. although some harem games that previously did not correspond to the NTR in any way, they received this tag, so who knows, babysitters will also surprise everyone... :ROFLMAO:

Taking into account how the wife on the cuckqueen path is not against her husband having fun with other girls, a mini-harem is still in the plan, but as for the two main girls, this can also be said to be a mini-harem... perhaps the plans will be like Lara- Dr.Wick-neighbor (forgot the name) and also Angelica-Erica-Sasha/others. Perhaps these possible names in the plans have a harem tag. but it's like a separate mini-harem, It’s up to the developer himself to decide, that’s his job))))
Maybe Lara will build a harem of guys. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Of course it took Tyrone 1 update to get what it took the MC 10 to do. I guess this is that realism the closeted entiɑr enjoyers speak of :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s like the bbc’s have a built in cheat code, they don’t have to wine, dine, 69 they just do this
IMG_0818.jpeg
IMG_0816.gif

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just for understanding: what is supposed to be the vanilla path?
wife rejects tony etc and fucks mc only and same thing for that wannabe onlyfans star angelica.

if not harem then at least 3some.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
NTR simulator. The dev seems to be more interested in the wife cheating on the husband while he constantly gets blue balled and made in to a joke.
There are already several sex scenes for the husband, not only with Lara but also with Miranda & Jayne the blonde-haired model, plus the masseuse(Kylie?)

So how is the husband constantly getting blue-balled and made into a joke?

Reactions: L0b0ts

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are already several sex scenes for the husband, not only with Lara but also with Miranda & Jayne the blonde-haired model, plus the masseuse(Kylie?)

So how is the husband constantly getting blue-balled and made into a joke?
he made choices which didn't lead to those scenes?

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
It’s like the bbc’s have a built in cheat code, they don’t have to wine, dine, 69 they just do this
View attachment 3333619
View attachment 3333621
It's true, sometimes it seems like the MC was playing Call of Duty Warzone and Tyrone, a cheater, appears and that makes everything easie rand can even kill you with a shot through the wall. Maybe we need a BBC anti cheat for the game to be fair?:unsure: :rolleyes::mad:

Last edited:

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
it always is like if gets to see other guy(s) fucking li even if didn't choose that.
Yeah, but the tags are quite clear, mate.
Amongst others, they include cheating, blackmail, corruption, groupsex and netorare.
In spite of that, you get guys coming on here wanting to play a 'happy familes' game, where the husband just fucks the wife all the time.
Personally, I think they would be better suited to playing Sims 4.;)

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
That trope is indeed so overused that it is hard to comprehend why it is still used at all

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
welcome to the world of adult games where every trope is used and will be re-used forever,
our most popular offers are.

"father dies and son fucks everyone in the house"
"harem where everyone's panties drop when looking at mc"
"girl in city get's turned into a slut"

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes