Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Made a compressed Android port of Babysitters v0.8 with the walkthrough mod.

The basic gestures I tried to add in refuse to work, for some reason. However, the quick menu is fairly accessible.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain
Good day sir! Is there any chance u could update ur android port with mod to the latest version? Thanks

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
no pill = possibly more babies in future.
Haha i understand that but in my previous playtrough she wasn't on the pill and now she is for some reason, do you know what triggers it? Relationship points maybe?

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
He certainly seems to be catering to the vocal kink fans. I hope he realizes how much that will likely narrow his audience for the game.
They are not vocal kinks fans, they're supporters who are spending their hard earned money making this game reality. I see history of pledges of every single Patron and some of them are supporting me for years, spending quite big sums of money on development for all others to enjoy. I consider them investors who stood by me during hard times and they influence which scenes gets more development time. It is as it is.

If there are so much of you who wants more vanilla, group together and consider joining together as Patrons advocating for change. Merely complaining on this forum won't bring about the desired results. Accepting the current situation sooner rather than later may be more beneficial for you.

Manshino

Sep 19, 2019
They are not vocal kinks fans, they're supporters who are spending their hard earned money making this game reality.
Money talks, seems fair; altough the second part of the critic seems equally legit: narrow the potential audience is a risky choice. Of course your game, your supporters, your choice. I enjoy it anyway :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Gintoky

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
My only concern would be that right now, it doesn't actually seem like there is a progressing story/plot...written out with an end goal...it seems much more like justa dding whatever the patreons want. Which is all good and fine, but makes froma crappy, incoherant muddled story of scenes for the sake of it.

I hope there is an actual fully fleshed out plot (and not making it up as go along) and that the patreon votes on what they want to see are being fitted in logically within that already fleshed out story.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
My only concern would be that right now, it doesn't actually seem like there is a progressing story/plot...written out with an end goal...it seems much more like justa dding whatever the patreons want. Which is all good and fine, but makes froma crappy, incoherant muddled story of scenes for the sake of it.

I hope there is an actual fully fleshed out plot (and not making it up as go along) and that the patreon votes on what they want to see are being fitted in logically within that already fleshed out story.
Yeah, I may reconsider my continued patronage at this point.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Especially because you don't like Tony/Lara's content

Unfortunately for you, if you want sex content with the mc or Tyrone, it is inevitable that Angellica will make changes to Erica, if not, maybe she will become a writer of sex fantasies that never came true? :unsure: :unsure:
I don't need to see Erica with Tyrone.
I just want to see her have a sweet, wholesome & romantic relationship with the mc.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I don't need to see Erica with Tyrone.
I just want to see her have a sweet, wholesome & romantic relationship with the mc.
I think It could be Possible If Angelica help her, As I know Angelica is Never Forced to do Something and She also Knows Erica is Sweet Simple Girl with Her boundaries. :unsure:So She might not pull her up that much but I think She can Provide her strength and Understanding to Expand her Borders. In the End, the Libra Waifu:love: will be Sweet but Horny at the same time to Help u Bro to Extreme Pleasure :KEK: :devilish:

Note:- Angelica knows a Lot of Secrets and Turn ON points of MC she can Share with Erica :p

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Yeah, I may reconsider my continued patronage at this point.
Now I am confused, haven't you just written in the content suggestion channel to do more NTR stuff with John/Lara + John/Erica + John/Angelica? Because most of people complaining here would consider it as not continuing the plot at all... as far as I understand they want me to focus solely on MC with Erica + Angelica + other girls.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes