Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Strict path, make her take off the MC's trousers and make her give him a blowjob.

(Those two choices increment EP9_AngelHorny by one each and it needs to be 2 for her to accept the fucking.)

On the sugar path (i.e. if AngelRelationship is in the positive), she can get away with just teasing.
Followed, still didn't happen. -20 points too

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Did you let Tony always end up inside Lara in the previous sex scenes? :unsure:
If the scene does not appear, it would be best to wait for the Scrappy mod to be updated, then you will have everything unlocked and mark the best options to choose from.
Yes, I've done all the Tony/Lara scenes and he has finished in her before. IDK. lol I can see it via the gallery but not in game, which is what I want. I want that scene to be canon for me.

Reactions: L0b0ts

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
For now there is ntr with lara only right?? is there anything with angelica ??
Angelica has a scene with Tyrone that is a copy and paste of the scene that the mc had but without the option to have sex, including ntr Lara and the spa trio, there is a scene with Jess but you had sex with Angellica but I don't like "ejaculation massage", what the hell wants to turn the mc into a premature ejaculator? :unsure: :unsure:

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Not only Inseminated but Pushed her Pussy parts two to three inches Longer :LOL: but U get an Option to Cum inside or not :unsure:
Are you telling Lara will get Pregnant? Maybe or May not be :KEK::KEK:, All are in Hands of T4bbo
Well it’s easy to know if Tyrone gets Lara pregnant :ROFLMAO:
IMG_1994.gif
but if the zombie Tonysomehow knocks her up, baby probly turn out like this:ROFLMAO:
IMG_1365.gif

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
If you want to see Tony/Lara's rampage sex scene, possibly yes, otherwise you will have to wait for the Scrappy mod
OMG, Sounds Dangerous :eek::eek:, What Lara and Tony even doing there? Rampage Tony--What he did Even Consume before Fucking Lara :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Well it’s easy to know if Tyrone gets Lara pregnant :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3328298
but if the zombie Tonysomehow knocks her up, baby probly turn out like this:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3328304
I bet we don't want to see the Mutated Baby as well, What do you think will happen to the Doctors? Do they get a Heart Attack at the first sight of the Baby? :eek: :eek: Maybe the baby comes out and starts flirting with the Nurses like a PervertedTony :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What can we Say it will inherit from Tony Genes :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Oh yeah! He can even Celebrate No Panties Day, or He can even Strip in front of the Crowds in the Office. :KEK: What do you think will be Lara's Reaction when She saw Tony Dancing and Stripping Naked in Front of Tyrone? :unsure: Do you think it might Turn Her On? :devilish::LOL: He can even take NO PANTY Sunbath with that Vibrator Inside him :whistle:
and then on Wednesdays
:ROFLMAO:
IMG_2898.jpeg

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Finally Lara takes it in the tush. Now we got to get her DP'd and air tight.
You're right, but I was thinking Tony had sex with Lara ending up inside and then she gave him the birthday gift at the spa where she got on the mc's face, Tony wouldn't have sung in his office "happy birthday MC and I hope you like it the gift that I left inside Lara for you", could it be? :unsure: o_O:sick::LOL:

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You're right, but I was thinking Tony had sex with Lara ending up inside and then she gave him the birthday gift at the spa where she got on the mc's face, Tony wouldn't have told in his office "happy birthday MC and I hope you like it the gift that I left inside Lara for you", could it be? :unsure: o_O:sick::LOL:
Too late. Tyrone has already done this, consider Tony to have already cleaned Lara's entire vagina, which was filled with a black Snickers :Kappa:

Zeroo 00

Sep 5, 2020
Updated for 0.0.9

Edit: Fixed game ending instead of starting update 0.0.9 on some paths

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Update please

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Can someone tell me what decides that Lara is on the pill or not? Because she was on the pill now in my playtrough and that has never happend to me before :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone tell me what decides that Lara is on the pill or not? Because she was on the pill now in my playtrough and that has never happend to me before :unsure:
no pill = possibly more babies in future.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes