sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
You've pointed one bug regarding dildo in pussy/ass during TV show... thx.

In return, here's the outline for Tony office meeting:
Public domination - 1 domination point + dildo
Private domination - Mouth to Ass -2 domination points + no dildo
Private domination - Ass to mouth - 3 domination points + no dildo, Lara stops you
Private domination - Ass to mouth - 4 domination points + dildo, Lara doesnt stop you
Thanks for the info. I can get to the first three but not the last one. I'm missing something. :unsure:

Reactions: Leongen43

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Personally, I noticed a lot of changes in points, for example, if you disagree with your wife every time and you have about 20-30 minus points, she will treat you disgustingly, and what is most interesting in the dialogue before group or joint sex, she thinks like Divorcing Mc in the future and Mc is also thinking about it because of the bad attitude of both. in the hotel when she has sex with Tyrone, she also says, “It’s hot when your husband is watching. It’s a shame that our relationship isn’t the same anymore.” and all this happens when her relationship is low... everything will be affected because of the glasses, when Lara is somewhere over 20+ she supports her husband in any case, even when in the hotel when Tyrone showed her a dick in front of her face, she I brushed it off out of anger...

as they say, there are a lot of interesting secrets, just lower glasses and you will see different scenes)))
I have had over negative 20 points but I lost the save a couple of updates ago, I don't know why, so I will have to start again from scratch. That's fine with me. I'm not interested in Lara and MC having a positive relationship. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
You will be Dad, Okay. :KEK: And are sure you will not be Frightened looking at Tony's Baby? Just imagine Tony's face in a Baby's Body :ROFLMAO: You have a Strong will for Sure man, And Don't forget your Libra Queen :devilish:

Hope So or Maybe not :KEK: as per demand of Horse Size Snickers Dick

You forgot that Tyrone also inseminated your wife, hahaha

Reactions: Eet_Fuk

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
the game developer showed us improved pictures and added this improvement by only 5 percent or something, but I didn't notice them here are 4 photos and 2 pictures of improvements and 2 from the game and the game lacks animation of sex blowjob and masturbation

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
For the fourth variation, I think it's tied to the MC & Lara's sex scene from the hotel. MC will have to choke her during sex, as she askes Tony to choke her during their scene.
What there's a variation in the office scene where Lara asks Tony to choke her?
Missed that one for sure.
I guess my negative points with Mc are not high enough.
I play the positive points route with Mc.
And I play the negative route with Mc (where's she is still into Mc but she gets banged by Tony)
So I have to play full negative route then.
Thx for the tip.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What there's a variation in the office scene where Lara asks Tony to choke her?
Missed that one for sure.
I guess my negative points with Mc are not high enough.
I play the positive points route with Mc.
And I play the negative route with Mc (where's she is still into Mc but she gets banged by Tony)
So I have to play full negative route then.
Thx for the tip.
Otherwise, you can also use a cheat mod and lower Lara's relationship points to avoid having to play the entire title again :geek:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I used URM to lower her points but I still can't get that 4th option he listed.
1 - he puts the vibrator on it and the program goes
2 - Lara gives him oral sex and then Tony gives him anal sex
3 - Tony's anal sex only
4 - He gives him anal sex then Lara gives him oral sex and Tony ends up having vaginal sex where then he puts the vibrator on her so she can do the program (-25 and don't choose)

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
1 - he puts the vibrator on it and the program goes
2 - Lara gives him oral sex and then Tony gives him anal sex
3 - Tony's anal sex only
4 - He gives him anal sex then Lara gives him oral sex and Tony ends up having vaginal sex where then he puts the vibrator on her so she can do the program (-25 and don't choose)
Yeah, her relationship points are -25 and I didn't make a choice. I still don't get that. lol

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Yeah, her relationship points are -25 and I didn't make a choice. I still don't get that. lol
When Lara is in Tony's office he will give you the option of public or private humiliation, you choose the private one later when the bar appears and you have to choose the mouth or the ass, do not choose anything, let Tony take control and if you have -25 of relationship you see tony's rampage sex scene

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
When Lara is in Tony's office he will give you the option of public or private humiliation, you choose the private one later when the bar appears and you have to choose the mouth or the ass, do not choose anything, let Tony take control and if you have -25 of relationship you see tony's rampage sex scene
Ok, you didn't say for which choice - not to choose one. lol I was not choosing at the private vs public. Ok, I'll give it another try!

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Ok, even following what you say, I still can't get it. :rolleyes: I don't understand why.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes