SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Could you imagine a scene where Erica has sex with another man while I romantically hold her hand?
It would be even better than that scene where I watched Lara & Tyrone have sex.
I told you about that scene just last week, just the other way around, Erica holding your hand.... I don't understand why you find that not romantic?! I'm sure she will and her eyes are full of love for you, breaking this sacrilege of yours, but I'm sure this will deepen your relationship!

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how much content is available atm?? i don't get this part 1 and 2 thing..thanks and is there a WT mod for this?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I liked his previous AVN. This one kinda sucks. Not only no incest but with a name like Babysitter and yet no loli tag or patch needed = totally missed opportunity and yet more boring vanilla just to appease Patreon.
Or maybe to appease people who aren't into those kind of fetishes? I and many others do like what you call "boring vanilla". I could go on about your incest or loli fetish, or rather content involving minors as that's what it really is, no? But to each their own I guess.

May 7, 2024
Or maybe to appease people who aren't into those kind of fetishes? I and many others do like what you call "boring vanilla". I could go on about your incest or loli fetish, or rather content involving minors as that's what it really is, no? But to each their own I guess.
I liked the boring vanilla too at some point, after 5 years it gets, well, boring. That kind of content is literally free everywhere, there's no need to go to Patreon and pay people to make more of it. That's like Eskimos going to a gas station in Anchorage AK to buy a bag of ice. As far as appeasing people, it's simple, including everything but make it all optional. Don't like lewd lolis? No problem, just don't apply the patch or simply choose not to groom the lolis when meeting them (SS doesn't need decensor patches). Same for any other kink: don't like scat = then choose to refuse to eat an LI's shit or don't shit in her mouth when she offers or asks, don't like beastiality = don't agree to have a threesome with an LI's dog and don't give her permission to fuck it when you're not there either, don't like NTR = then don't put your Li's in questionable situations with other dudes or another girl they are crushing on/getting crushed on by, etc. It's not brain surgery and usually pretty intuitive for the successful AVNs on SS with every kink imaginable. Some simply have checkboxes for kinks to include/not include in the options menu.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1879

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Wow... Yea a LOT of devs put lil shit like this in their games with the excuse of "no no, its the CHARACTER that's a POS, no ME the person that wrote the dialogue FOR said character!" lol
John's a cop so him being a racist is to be expected (he makes another comment in passing with a "Miss Ethiopia" gag that was dated 30 years ago), everyone else being fine with it less so. I was more surprised by Jessica joining in out of nowhere with the "30 pieces of silver" crack.

• Sad
Reactions: Griev

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
No angelica or erica scene... They are the big stars of this game and have minimal content outside of thousand of useless chats.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I liked the boring vanilla too at some point, after 5 years it gets, well, boring. That kind of content is literally free everywhere, there's no need to go to Patreon and pay people to make more of it. That's like Eskimos going to a gas station in Anchorage AK to buy a bag of ice.
Which in the summer they do regularly (the Inuit, that is). Your analogies need some work.

Reactions: Kipling
May 7, 2024
Which in the summer they do regularly (the Inuit, that is). Your analogies need some work.
Damn, I guess global warming is worse than I thought, no natural ice at the poles anymore during summer. I haven't been there since the 1990's but never saw any Eskimoes (at least no obvious ones) back then. Maybe Hot Sands Of Antarctica will become reality sooner than I thought.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes