Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Sorry, but I do not see how the 30 pieces of silver comment is antisemitic. It is a literary reference from the Bible. Guess the Bible was antisemitic. If the character said, “Yeah, Erica is his White Whale” would that be a fat shaming comment? Anti whale hunting? Pro whale hunting? Lara is really in a Catch-22. Anti-military? Again, I just don’t see it.
I gotchu fam!

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Oh, version leaked! Time to grab some popcorn and enjoy comments!

Btw. regarding lines used by Riverrun (writer) referring to Silver as being old Jew... I remember reviewing it and it didn't trigger anything for me, but I agree it feeds on stereotypes. I may change the wording if it triggers some hatred especially after escalation of Israel and Palestine conflict.

Good video from Ali on "Black" stereotypes that your comments reminded me:

Last edited:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Oh, version leaked! Time to grab some popcorn and enjoy comments!

Btw. regarding lines used by Riverrun (writer) referring to Silver as being old Jew... I remember reviewing it and it didn't trigger anything for me, but I agree it feeds on stereotypes. I may change the wording if it triggers some hatred especially after escalation of Israel and Palestine conflict.

Good video from Ali on "Black" stereotypes that your comments reminded me:
Brilliant Ali video!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really want to play this but I think I would enjoy it more if I wait for part 2.
I can't say I would have the same willpower to wait if Tyrone fucked Erica this update.

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
Why are people surprised T4bbo is antisemitic?

We already knew he was racist from how he wrote Robert's dialogue in "Babysitter."

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I liked his previous AVN. This one kinda sucks. Not only no incest but with a name like Babysitter and yet no loli tag or patch needed = totally missed opportunity and yet more boring vanilla just to appease Patreon.
Tell us you just started going down the rabbit hole of playing these games recently without telling us.

Once you get a 100 different games or so in incest is probably the most "vanilla" tag of them all.

Reactions: policia123

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Updated for 0.1.0

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Awesome scrappy ! TYVM for your work! Any chance for an update?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
No Angelica no download.

Her buildup content has basically carried this game. Rest is just kinda meh filler imo. As somebody who typically likes NTR content the Tony attraction stuff is just lame and dumb too. Very much disappointed in that.
It also doesn’t make sense and makes you really want to hate Lara for inviting her boss to the mc’s birthday (who despises him by the way) maybe for Lara’s birthday mc should invite Dr Wick, Sasha, Jane, Jessica Erica, Angela and every hot model he’s photographed and then pound Dr Wicks ass and Angellicas right in front of her

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It also doesn’t make sense and makes you really want to hate Lara for inviting her boss to the mc’s birthday (who despises him by the way) maybe for Lara’s birthday mc should invite Dr Wick, Sasha, Jane, Jessica Erica, Angela and every hot model he’s photographed and then pound Dr Wicks ass and Angellicas right in front of her
I can't hate Lara she's too awesome.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes