MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hey bro did you see that scene where Tyrone banged Lara while the mc watched?
I thought the mc acted a bit cucky in that scene but I would have been an alpha who enjoyed it.
It's just that MC is not in Joshy's soul... :Kappa:

Although in my playthrough I didn’t share Lara with anyone, because I like how she is<Cuckqueen> . and if, once shared it, find out the difference and to my surprise, both Lara and MC behaved viciously during sex with Tyrone, I was even pleasantly surprised how Lara commanded a little over Tyrone and did not allow him to go too far. this was an awesome idea from T4bbo.

I like how evil Lara can be on her way to swing/cuckqueen, hit Tony, said something to Tyrone. I hope we see more scenes like this

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
It also doesn’t make sense and makes you really want to hate Lara for inviting her boss to the mc’s birthday (who despises him by the way) maybe for Lara’s birthday mc should invite Dr Wick, Sasha, Jane, Jessica Erica, Angela and every hot model he’s photographed and then pound Dr Wicks ass and Angellicas right in front of her
If you read scripts, Lara invited some colleagues (who didn't come), but not Tony... he came uninvited... and Lara is not pleased by it on any route, due to various reasons.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
It also doesn’t make sense and makes you really want to hate Lara for inviting her boss to the mc’s birthday (who despises him by the way) maybe for Lara’s birthday mc should invite Dr Wick, Sasha, Jane, Jessica Erica, Angela and every hot model he’s photographed and then pound Dr Wicks ass and Angellicas right in front of her
It doesn't really have to make any sort of in-game sense. We all know why the story veers in that direction. T4bbo found a niche of paypigs that are mostly comprised by cucks. I don't fault him at all. I'd lean into the NTR if that would make me money too.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If you read scripts, Lara invited some colleagues (who didn't come), but not Tony... he came uninvited... and Lara is not pleased by it on any route, due to various reasons.
I haven't played the update but I assumed it was because of something like that.
Fucking Tony!!! That arsehole needs a giant dildo shoved up his arse.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Oh you’re right I forgot about that, and what was in the Christmas bag? Butt plug, remote vibrator, dildo?

Reactions: Busted1201

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I KNOW WHY! :KEK: I've said too much already. :HideThePain:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I liked the boring vanilla too at some point, after 5 years it gets, well, boring. That kind of content is literally free everywhere, there's no need to go to Patreon and pay people to make more of it. That's like Eskimos going to a gas station in Anchorage AK to buy a bag of ice. As far as appeasing people, it's simple, including everything but make it all optional. Don't like lewd lolis? No problem, just don't apply the patch or simply choose not to groom the lolis when meeting them (SS doesn't need decensor patches). Same for any other kink: don't like scat = then choose to refuse to eat an LI's shit or don't shit in her mouth when she offers or asks, don't like beastiality = don't agree to have a threesome with an LI's dog and don't give her permission to fuck it when you're not there either, don't like NTR = then don't put your Li's in questionable situations with other dudes or another girl they are crushing on/getting crushed on by, etc. It's not brain surgery and usually pretty intuitive for the successful AVNs on SS with every kink imaginable. Some simply have checkboxes for kinks to include/not include in the options menu.
I mean, I do play games where there's optional incest for example. Not my cup of tea, so yeah I do agree with you saying that making some of the stuff optional is a decent way of doing it to please a wider audience. BUT, most of the games with all kinds of different fetishes usually come with drawbacks in other areas. Because adding more fetishes to a game results in much more work as the developer has to write extra dialogue, create more renders, plan for more different routes. Also, some games tend to aim for a somewhat realistic story, and in those kind of games certain fetishes would be just...well, stupid.

In a perfect world, every AVN would have content for every pervert walking our Earth. Unfortunately that's not the case, and t4bbo is a solo developer doing most of the work. Adding more content means longer update cycles or smaller updates in terms of render count for each route. Either that, or he'd have to cut down on render quality, and that's probably the last thing anyone wants to see. Another option would be to hire a team of artists to produce more content, but t4bbo isn't exactly making the money required to hire artists in his bracket...in terms of skill.

The closest you can get to incest in Babysitters is the route with MC + Angelica, his wifes daughter. I guess he could have made her MC's actual daughter, but that would have t4bbo run into problems with Patreon. In the end, a developer can't please everyone but there's always other games to enjoy if this isn't what you want to play!

May 7, 2024
Tell us you just started going down the rabbit hole of playing these games recently without telling us.

Once you get a 100 different games or so in incest is probably the most "vanilla" tag of them all.
Maybe the older ones like Hailey's Story or Second Chance. Newer ones that are originally meant to be incest by the devs are kinda rare, almost as much as 10yo lewd lolis are (ie no 3rd party mod that rewrites the script into some awkward franken-AVN that uses a sledgehammer to make it have incest or simply changes a neighbor into a mom or childhood friend into a sister with everyone weirdly ok with them openly fucking among other glitches in that matrix), simply because most everyone wants that stupid Patreon money despite SS now being a thing.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gintoky

Impulse 9

May 25, 2018
Or maybe to appease people who aren't into those kind of fetishes? I and many others do like what you call "boring vanilla". I could go on about your incest or loli fetish, or rather content involving minors as that's what it really is, no? But to each their own I guess.
How about we don't kink shame. You like what you like, he likes what he likes. Some of us get boring vanilla in real life so we prefer actual kinks in games. But to each their own I guess.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Updated for 0.1.0

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Can you update it please scrappy? Thank you.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
How about we don't kink shame. You like what you like, he likes what he likes. Some of us get boring vanilla in real life so we prefer actual kinks in games. But to each their own I guess.
Yeah, how about we don't? Calling everything that's not extreme "boring" totally isn't talking down on it, aka shaming...right? Guess why I said what I said, genius.

Gotta love when people who like certain kinks talk about everything else like it's garbage, but when you call their garbage out they suddenly pull the "no kink shame!" card. lol

Last edited:

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, how about we don't? Calling everything that's not extreme "boring" totally isn't talking down on it, aka shaming...right? Guess why I said what I said, genius.

Gotta love when people who like certain kinks talk about everything else like it's garbage, but when you call their garbage out they suddenly pull the "no kink shame!" card. lol
Cheating and ntr isn't extreme at all neither is loli like bro that's how you know vanilla fans enjoy the same stuff all the time like have you actually read an actual disgusting extreme hentai manga when I think extreme ie things that even I Don't like I think of stuff like vore or guro Cheating and ntr being extreme that's childish weak minded vanilla lover talking at there finest just admit you can't handle shit an move on lol

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes