Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That was a weird update..... feels like they changed writers midstream. (sidenote, to all those complaining about the jew reference, did you even play the first game? Silver was an obvious connection. Yeah it sounded archaic, but that's how id expect John to talk.)

Usually babysitters/babysitter 1, while not winning Pulitzer prizes, has perfectly passable and beyond that enjoyable dialogue for AVNs.

Looking back at the script now, it seems like a noticable change happened somewhere mid ch 9, where lengthy exposes or narrations became the norm. It's one thing to describe what's going on for sake of the reader understanding, it's another to have snoozefest sentences on the 'dangers of Angelica falling into [a pool of water]'.

On the plus side, renders were particularly gorgeous this update. Feels like the game has been 'Oceanized', prettier pictures with lots of unneccesary dialogue and little sex.. :LOL:

hell, he even made Tony look better this update:
screenshot0002.jpg
of course the heavy inclusion of Jess risks players realizing all other characters are fugly ducklings compared to the best of Godin:
screenshot0001.jpg

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Cheating and ntr isn't extreme at all neither is loli like bro that's how you know vanilla fans enjoy the same stuff all the time like have you actually read an actual disgusting extreme hentai manga when I think extreme ie things that even I Don't like I think of stuff like vore or guro Cheating and ntr being extreme that's childish weak minded vanilla lover talking at there finest just admit you can't handle shit an move on lol
You know, had you understood what this conversation was about, you'd prolly not have come here spewing this nonsense. When did I say that cheating or NTR is extreme? That's literally what I'm playing this game for. You entirely missed the point, so let me help you out: The guy I was first replying to talked about "vanilla" stuff like it's garbage, hence why he wanted his loli and incest content so much. My response was a simple jab at his more extreme kinks, basically pointing out that talking down other stuff isn't exactly gonna work out as that'd backfire. Don't get yourself hung up on the word "extreme".

Get it? No? Well shit.

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
Wait - just replayed this last night and noticed a fairly significant script change (Lara is suddenly on birth control now, whereas before she made a point of noting how risky unprotected sex was). Wonder why the dev changed that?

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Wait - just replayed this last night and noticed a fairly significant script change (Lara is suddenly on birth control now, whereas before she made a point of noting how risky unprotected sex was). Wonder why the dev changed that?
Yeah i noticed the same in the last Scene with her and Tony before the Talkshow.
In one Scene with her and Tony i'm pretty sure she mentioned that he may have knocked her up as she was not on the Pill.

Last edited:
Reactions: fh321

ZackCoffeeTime

Oct 27, 2022
can someone tell me what is the point or the point system? if they are negative then what? i miss out on doing things with the girl?

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
If you read scripts, Lara invited some colleagues (who didn't come), but not Tony... he came uninvited... and Lara is not pleased by it on any route, due to various reasons.
And you will be adding Galileo repeats to the new part

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I really liked the first game of this dev and that's why I started playing this one too. When- started receiving vibrations from a heavier ntr than in his first game, I left it waiting to see the evolution. But what I never expected would turn the mc into a cuck who masturbates watching his wife get fucked by Tyron. Although this only confirmed my impression of where this game was going. Too bad, Lara was a character that I really liked, but NTR's path is much more radical than in her first game and this is no longer for me. Good luck with the game and congratulations to ntr fans

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I really liked the first game of this dev and that's why I started playing this one too. When- started receiving vibrations from a heavier ntr than in his first game, I left it waiting to see the evolution. But what I never expected would turn the mc into a cuck who masturbates watching his wife get fucked by Tyron. Although this only confirmed my impression of where this game was going. Too bad, Lara was a character that I really liked, but NTR's path is much more radical than in her first game and this is no longer for me. Good luck with the game and congratulations to ntr fans
You know that's just one path right...out of about 5 different routes?

Your loss though....

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
Oh, version leaked! Time to grab some popcorn and enjoy comments!

Btw. regarding lines used by Riverrun (writer) referring to Silver as being old Jew... I remember reviewing it and it didn't trigger anything for me, but I agree it feeds on stereotypes. I may change the wording if it triggers some hatred especially after escalation of Israel and Palestine conflict.

Good video from Ali on "Black" stereotypes that your comments reminded me:
why are you so lazy to make sex animations for your game, and not just pictures where he inserted it, and in another picture he already took out the sperm from her pussy, it would be even more pleasant to play with the animation of the game?

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes