schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Having Miranda over and then not follow it up with a scene (a birthday present so to speak) is almost criminal.

Well, it was an alright update I'd say. I hadn't played part 1 yet and I saw there will be a part 3, so my expectations weren't too high. Still too much time was spent on watching Miranda, John, Jess, Jane talk about..nothing really.

I've always been pretty neutral about Angelica, but posting that screenshot of her and Erica was a dick move ngl lol and it hasn't exactly moved her up my ranking. I assume someone saved it (no idea what the spamming messages to make it go away was all about :WaitWhat:) and it will come up again sooner or later.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
4 years and still no incest patch/mod, I guess this one can be safely ignored at this point.
ic patch for what? lara is mc's wife and her daughter is mc's stepdaughter, erica no relation to mc nor jessica etc.

apparently you don't know that devs are responsible even on 3rd party patches/mods even they don't have any control over those after patreon changed it's rules few months ago.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
But that Jessica scene made up for it wow. She's always been a second favourite for me, I would love a proper path for her that isn't always linked with Jane.
a lot of wasted potential in that scene, for me it was disappointing. I would extend hot tub truth or dare scene, it was really promising.. same ending, but with proper 3some, where mc fuck both girls and they cum + Lara like a good cuckquean watching and later maybe join

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Because a group of patreons only vote fot Tony in regards if aked what NTR/NTRS they want next. Everyone else including t4bboo is fed up with that asshole. It would be time to let him have a little accident and never come back....
next time he bangs Laura he should have a heart attack and either die or be put in a coma, just to keep him out of the game, then Lara will maybe be traumatized from fucking old geezers

byku129

Dec 3, 2018
Lara always looks irritated or suspicious when talking to the MC. Even if the narrator says that she smiles warmly at him, or that there is desire on her face. I don't know if this is due to dev's laziness or if it was an intended effect. It's terribly annoying and tiring.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
a lot of wasted potential in that scene, for me it was disappointing. I would extend hot tub truth or dare scene, it was really promising.. same ending, but with proper 3some, where mc fuck both girls and they cum + Lara like a good cuckquean watching and later maybe join
I am working on Erica scene and also thinking to prolong that hottub scene too, but to me threesome/foursome in hot tub seems too much, taking into account Erica/Angelica are at home. As hostel scene happens only if you already cheated on Lara with girls, this one can be scene where she accepts little fun even without prior cheating and girls are drunk and ok with it... cause I like build up I've created there, now it would be time for girls to do some dares... maybe secretive handjob, blowjob, footjob with Lara's approval + exciting stress factor where Erica will again come when she is not supposed to (maybe even seeing something and being more confused than she is already):D

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I am working on Erica scene and also thinking to prolong that hottub scene too, but to me threesome in hot tub seems too much, taking into account Erica/Angelica are at home. As hostel scene happens only if you already cheated on Lara with girls, this one can be scene where she accepts little fun even without prior cheating and girls are drunk and ok with it... cause I like build up I've created there, now it would be time for girls to do some dares... maybe secretive handjob, blowjob, footjob with Lara's approval + exciting stress factor where Erica will again come when she is not supposed to :D
You really want to turn Erica into a cock blocker don’t you? This willl cause a case of blue balls? Hey can Dr Wick help with blue balls?
IMG_2924.jpeg

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Lara always looks irritated or suspicious when talking to the MC. Even if the narrator says that she smiles warmly at him, or that there is desire on her face. I don't know if this is due to dev's laziness or if it was an intended effect. It's terribly annoying and tiring.
In beginning of game Lara is post pregnancy and having the bitchy blues and jealous that her boyfriend is always around beautiful women with his work, on latest birthday episode she was in kitchen all day, it was only after she was sexually satisfied that she joined the other in spa, where she had the best poker face acting as cool as a cucumber and in truth or dare when she is confronted about Tony she continued to keep her cool to such an extent her boyfriend was totally satisfied that Tony visiting was totally innocent. Tony banging Lara is saving her current relationship and stopping Lara from going insane. While babysitter is getting a bit slack with her duties, will be interesting to see what Lara does about that.

byku129

Dec 3, 2018
In beginning of game Lara is post pregnancy and having the bitchy blues and jealous that her boyfriend is always around beautiful women with his work, on latest birthday episode she was in kitchen all day, it was only after she was sexually satisfied that she joined the other in spa, where she had the best poker face acting as cool as a cucumber and in truth or dare when she is confronted about Tony she continued to keep her cool to such an extent her boyfriend was totally satisfied that Tony visiting was totally innocent. Tony banging Lara is saving her current relationship and stopping Lara from going insane. While babysitter is getting a bit slack with her duties, will be interesting to see what Lara does about that.
how your post responds to mine. Why do I need a summary of the game's plot?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I am working on Erica scene and also thinking to prolong that hottub scene too, but to me threesome/foursome in hot tub seems too much, taking into account Erica/Angelica are at home. As hostel scene happens only if you already cheated on Lara with girls, this one can be scene where she accepts little fun even without prior cheating and girls are drunk and ok with it... cause I like build up I've created there, now it would be time for girls to do some dares... maybe secretive handjob, blowjob, footjob with Lara's approval + exciting stress factor where Erica will again come when she is not supposed to (maybe even seeing something and being more confused than she is already):D
Dude I was laughing my butt off during that cam show where Angelica revealed her face.
That Joshy is a real pervert. And the plot twist at the end was interesting.

SpicyMoon

Feb 6, 2022
Wish the AI filter wouldn't be used for faces or toned down. Just makes them look fake to me with small facial features being changed from one render to the next.
Nice scenes in this update, though!

Last edited:
Reactions: crugh2112

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
sorry Ozzy to what game are you refering ?
Babysitters #1. The first and thus original version of the game-world from the dev. I say game-world because this has at least one of the same characters iirc. Unless it's her double from another universe.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes