May 7, 2024
ic patch for what? lara is mc's wife and her daughter is mc's stepdaughter, erica no relation to mc nor jessica etc.

apparently you don't know that devs are responsible even on 3rd party patches/mods even they don't have any control over those after patreon changed it's rules few months ago.
So? That sounds like just another reason to not use Patreon to me. Stepcest can get him kicked off as well from what I've heard, so might as well remove that stupid stepshit and make her his own daughter rather than his wife's from some other dude (which the mod I have does).

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Guess who else has the hots for Tony. :sneaky:
Angelica "That Tony sure is a bite from a peachy ass, that's for sure."
Lara "Angelica!"
Angelica "What? Just because he is Mom's boss, doesn't mean I can't window shop for him"

Reactions: 1879

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Babysitters #1. The first and thus original version of the game-world from the dev. I say game-world because this has at least one of the same characters iirc. Unless it's her double from another universe.
Ah ok, now we're on the same page, I see them as two separete games within the same world, because of the cameos.
I enjoyed the first game and it still is one of my favorite games.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So? That sounds like just another reason to not use Patreon to me. Stepcest can get him kicked off as well from what I've heard, so might as well remove that stupid stepshit and make her his own daughter rather than his wife's from some other dude (which the mod I have does).
Cool, now that is some good news, you can fuck your family an be happy, and the rest of those who are into Stepcest, do their thing, or you share your mod, for those who have the same kinks as you.
next option would be you pay dev about 2500 dollar month, plus good medicare, 13 salary and ask him to model the game to your liking,

Reactions: Venoma

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Cool, now that is some good news, you can fuck your family an be happy, and the rest of those who are into Stepcest, do their thing, or you share your mod, for those who have the same kinks as you.
next option would be you pay dev about 2500 dollar month, plus good medicare, 13 salary and ask him to model the game to your liking,
Agreed that it's kinda funny how easily dismissive people can be here to the actual and reality based bottomline factor in play being suggested with that stuff. Basically the rough equivalent there of telling an online seller in other fields "you can dump Paypal checkout by simply asking people to sign up for an account elsewhere and make crypto payments. You'll be fine"

There has never been and there never will be one of these games that ends up better off financially dumping Patreon just to simply avoid having to use incest patch. Which btw the overwhelming majority of people actually donating to games like this could care less about as far as being some kind of priority or defining appeal factor.

Reactions: Joshy92

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Ha, ha classic, that's another reason why Lara has gotten with Tony because Angelique claimed him first very early in the game, as Lara is very competitive and Lara and Angelique have a much longer history with Tony then with MC, further explaining why Tony rocks up to party unannounced and getting away with it. I should have put up a trigger warning. ;)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Angelica prefers it rough, so there's no reason to deny her that pleasure. I can't wait for more scenes where the MC punishes Angelica, preferably using her beautiful butt :devilish:
I actually think there'll be the option for the mc to be more romantic in the future the first part of this current update had some nice moments with her.

Reactions: lTTMl and Maviarab

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
I actually think there'll be the option for the mc to be more romantic in the future the first part of this current update had some nice moments with her.
In general, women like Angelica usually favor dominant men who take them hard and rough, while they use guys who give them gifts and worship them for their own materialistic goals, friend-zoning them. So, sex scenes on the Sugar Daddy route wouldn't be quite consistent with Angelica's character. But perhaps T4bbo has another vision...

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I am wondering why people get on EVERY game that clearly are marked cheating or ntr games or both and continually spam hate on the cheating/ntr aspects of the game, talking about a new kind stupid, talking about trying to ruin adult games for others. "stupid is as stupid does" Forest Gump
9fe7a80911683478b215793ff88727b1.jpg

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I am wondering why people get on EVERY game that clearly are marked cheating or ntr games or both and continually spam hate on the cheating/ntr aspects of the game, talking about a new kind stupid, talking about trying to ruin adult games for others. "stupid is as stupid does" Forest Gump
View attachment 3769933
Sort of like how some people act as if Lara cheats no matter what. Guess what the game has different routes and choices.
Lara isn't fucking Tony in every path.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
View attachment 3769933
You talk about a "new kind stupid" while displaying a new kind ignorant.

I'm happy to shed some light on this for you. The "hate" mostly comes as a consequence of the game not being advertised as cuck fan service while actually being basically cuck fan service.

Take the previous T4bbo game as an example. It had NTR routes but it never made it the game's focus. This one on the other hand basically makes it the game's focus despite not originally starting that way. Somewhere along the line, the developer found a niche of cuck supporters with deep pockets and the game kind of veered that way.

I know English isn't one of your strenghts but I hope you managed to understand :)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I personally like cuck stuff but not the behind the mc's back type of it. So, I hope Lara lets me watch sometime.
And some cool lesbian stuff would be hot imo.

Reactions: RNasc4444
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes