L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Another reply but about"Netori" this time, that would be very apreciated, since the NTR mean Netorare,Netorase,Netori that would avoid confusion
Netori is when the MC steals someone else's love interest so a reversal of roles, I don't think it applies to this game. I like fictional Netorare story lines as they are very entertaining and I find it very humorous and in Babysitters very next level erotic.

Reactions: OG Log5000%

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Netori is when the MC steals someone else's love interest so a reversal of roles, I don't think it applies to this game. I like fictional Netorare story lines as they are very entertaining and I find it very humorous and in Babysitters very next level erotic.
Yeah and funny thing, people like NTR without knowing it since it is the Mc who is doing the cucking it's more tolerate but the truth is Netori is also NTR in a reversal way

I think the Netori are planned in "Babysitters" kuz Erica is dating Joshy but if you play you're card you can make a move even get a kiss in the bowling event well, it was in the cheek but that's a progress
And don't forget that T4boo had allready made Netori scene in the first game Babysitter 0.2.2 final
When mc was fucking his boss wife

You know "Silver" the traffican and also mc's boss, His very rich my broh have more "Paper" than "La Casa"
téléchargement.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
This is actually the one and only game I play that route. lol I love the Lara/Tony route. Just for that. ;)

• Love
Reactions: L0b0ts

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
She only went on one date no (and that can be scuppered depending on earlier choices).
I know but it was a practice date for her to be more confortable and seeing Joshy reaction in the last scene of Erica x Jessica that seem quit serious and if Mc interfere between Steve and Erica that's still Netori

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes