cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As much as I don't really like Tony I wouldn't complain about eating his semen out of Lara's freshly fucked pussy. Heck let's get Angelica & Erica around too then I can do it for all three of my sexy & sweet girlfriends.

Of course I would make sure he left the house before I did it because I would want some privacy before I worship my girlfriends & wife.
why not just order new york yankees to fuck them?

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This is the ultimate connoisseur NTR ratings list based on ratings and it's 99.9% Japanese only games and it updates in real time, so I had a moment and thought why not filter it otherwise it's pointless, so I filtered it for English and PC games and it goes down to 3 pages here it is and Babysitters sits proudly amongst the cream of crop on page 1, yeah some NTR games higher up but I can't get into them, way to much mind numbing text or I don't care to much for the characters or just pure visual novels. Well done Babysitters. That makes Lara and Tony MVP. ;)
View attachment 3876093
That list is mostly shit but this game is indeed a masterpiece. It has lots of branching and consequences for the mc's actions which is pretty good imo.

Reactions: Beowulf72 and lTTMl

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
This is the ultimate connoisseur NTR ratings list based on ratings and it's 99.9% Japanese only games and it updates in real time, so I had a moment and thought why not filter it otherwise it's pointless, so I filtered it for English and PC games and it goes down to 3 pages here it is and Babysitters sits proudly amongst the cream of crop on page 1, yeah some NTR games higher up but I can't get into them, way to much mind numbing text or I don't care to much for the characters or just pure visual novels. Well done Babysitters. That makes Lara and Tony MVP. ;)
View attachment 3876093
That list is mostly shit but this game is indeed a masterpiece. It has lots of branching and consequences for the mc's actions which is pretty good imo.
Babysitters beats Babysitter also makes the list on first page and it's a NTR listings so Tony is King of the NTR realm beating Mr Silver. I wouldn't call games I don't like playing shit, everyone likes different things. Tony is also listed on the site as a secondary character and that is independent so everyone who says he is a main character have TDS, Tony Derangement Syndrome. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Babysitter is a really awesome game I really got immersed in the storyline and couldn't wait for what happens next.
"The Corporate route sees Christine working for Mr. Silver a rather predatory CEO and
finding out about the possible shady dealings inside his company. This route will focus
more heavily on Sonya as a secondary character as time goes on."

Reactions: 1879

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
7/31/24 6:05 AM EST
Progress Update / August billing cycle paused

Hello Patrons,

I would like to let you know that this month billing cycle will be paused as I was on vacation and I also prolonged visit of my ex-wife for two weeks.

Regarding progress on game - Babysitters, I was mostly working on creating new environments for next episodes, enhancing quality of renders from previous versions as I plan to enhance all of them before steam release.

Regarding house party, besides adding final Erica part, I am adding more renders and scripts to hot tub during night (Jane, Jessica, Lara and MC), so don't forget to replay that part.

I will issue next episode in August 2024, besides finished house party I will also add some scenes from shopping mall and Lara's date.
T4bbo

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Hello Patrons,

I would like to let you know that this month billing cycle will be paused as I was on vacation and I also prolonged visit of my ex-wife for two weeks.

Regarding progress on game - Babysitters, I was mostly working on creating new environments for next episodes, enhancing quality of renders from previous versions as I plan to enhance all of them before steam release.

Regarding house party, besides adding final Erica part, I am adding more renders and scripts to hot tub during night (Jane, Jessica, Lara and MC), so don't forget to replay that part.

I will issue next episode in August 2024, besides finished house party I will also add some scenes from shopping mall and Lara's date.
T4bbo
Thank you for posting the progress reports.

Aug 13, 2016
thanks for posting the update! - happy to hear new renders (hopefully meaning scenes?) are coming to the hot tub, just wished Angel was also included

Dec 29, 2021
That's why it's my only game that I support.
Because T4bbo is honest and because his uncle Tony is there too :geek:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Hello Patrons,

T4bbo
Lara’s date? Don’t tell me this is Tony again? Can we have one update that he’s not in?
Maybe he’s having surgery to have his liver spots removed or
He broke his hip and will now have to use a walker :ROFLMAO:
IMG_3081.gif IMG_3056.jpeg

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes