SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Seing tonys corpse in that basement would be much more joyful.
After Lara fucked him to death! Yes please! He can die, after Lara got his seed and feed it to Joshy. It's still warm, but Tony is dead, truly epic! And Joshy can create lot's of Tonies for his Kindergarten.

Reactions: Lewdguy123

Dec 29, 2021
The new environments look really great, so kudos to the dev for the adjustments he's made to the surfaces , textures, etc.
Personally, I can hardly wait to see Lara in the basement with Tony and his friends.
That's going to be truly epic, so hopefully she ends-up down there a lot.

Hopefully the other old guy from the preview pictures will be there too...
even if he can't get it up anymore. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I hope we get more news about it releasing on steam soon. I don't really care when the next update comes out because it'll get here when it gets here but I have been dreaming of a steam release for ages.

I really want to add this to my collection.

Reactions: GordoFaper

CrazzyMonkey

Apr 13, 2021
Its a superb game, animations check, hot characters check, and the writing is top notch. Even the non sexual content/ writing is so in line with current events (E.g. the interview with the Finance wiz). The developer seems like a very intelligent person/team who has not only got the art right but also other elements that can engage you in the story if you take it slow and don't rush through the sex scenes (which I do for most games, but this one I couldn't skip a line, was glued to every word). Very well articulated, Kudos T4bbo, keep up the good work mate.

HardPlay

Aug 19, 2024
the game is cool i like it but both the first part and the second part to be honest there was little content and i was very upset that i was too lazy to make a virgin angela it is clear that she is not as cheeky and cool as she acts i would like to see how the main character fucks her and tore her film and also their nanny is also an innocent virgin there will be no such thing it is sad what can i say there is more content for his wife with his boss and girls from school and that's all there is no angela and no other girl it is a shame

4.30 star(s) 85 Votes