MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I see the walkthrough gives info how to unlock NTR scenes by having low points with all the girls basicaly.
I don't do the netorare content, however even then low points does not mean netorare. For example, with Angel negative points is the "strictdaddy" route, ala maledom, where positive points are the "sugardaddy" route.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I don't do the netorare content, however even then low points does not mean netorare. For example, with Angel negative points is the "strictdaddy" route, ala maledom, where positive points are the "sugardaddy" route.
Fair point

I can tell the MC is diffrent here than the one from Babysiter. I'd say if you do negative - you become a vilain yourself.
But negative points are neceserry for Lara's cheating options - so I guess I was right at least in part.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Babysitters v.0.0.4.

Hi guys,
We would like to introduce you next episode of the game Babysitters.
Download Links for the game:

For Android Users:

1.) If your game crashes, please report device you use and version of your Android currently installed (updating version helps to prevent errors).

2.) If the keyboard screen pop ups during Saving before you click on "save name" icon, please let us know.
T4bbo and Team

***So i'm uploading this as for the last few pages people keep complaining about issues, i haven't experienced any issues at all. Only thing i see is that scenes are not getting unlocked after playing through them in the Gallery for some reason***

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
T4bbo The swinger scene was good… i hope that there will be also a cuckold path! (considering that in the game there wil be a cuckqueen path, reading the walkthrought)

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Really enjoying this game so far. I'm strictly playing the Love Route (well, non-NTR I should say) so there's not much sexual content with anyone's except the wife, but weirdly enough I'm perfectly fine with that. This is one of the only games where I actually really like the wife and I'd be genuinely happy with being fully loyal to her. Though that'll probably change when her past is brought up, considering her reaction to the Lesbian question. I don't hate Lesbian content, I just get bored of it cause it's always part of the Lead Female's backstory. Obviously I'm a huge exception, but it just doesn't do anything for me :confused:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I've taken my time in getting into this so I'm still early but uhh, why does Angelica refer to the MC as her mom's "boyfriend" if they're married?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Oh so just an avoidance of calling him "step-father" or something? Maybe should've made her Lara's younger sister then or something.
Probably, yeah. But since the code is calling out "strictdaddy/sugardaddy" flags with her, I think they want to ride the line as close as they can.

Val72

May 22, 2019
Hi all, for my part i’m on android and i had a bug when meeting jess in rhe closet room same when i met the stepdaughter when she is on her computer for a video cam

Jan 5, 2019
Hi all, for my part i’m on android and i had a bug when meeting jess in rhe closet room same when i met the stepdaughter when she is on her computer for a video cam
Yeah its been voiced. Not sure if anyone is working on a new port for Android, but its been acknowledged and I think we just have to deal with it for now.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh well, at least their bedroom sex scene was nice.
Yeah to add on to the fact that the MC is a lying moron. He arranged to see a couples therapist but doesn't tell his wife about it and goes to the sessions on his own and makes childish lies to the therapist to explain why Lara isn't coming. Its a shame because the therapy would also be another option for Lara to get some character development and get over some of her issues.

Reactions: Alfred the Fallen

Pantalyk

Jul 14, 2020
Hi, can some one give a soution how to enable the hotube scene? I'm playing on mac and cant get it unlocked? Thank you! :)

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes