CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
So I was playing this game and was wondering that the sex scenes didn't have any animations so I checked the folder and the animations are there. Has anybody else had that problem? Any solutions?

Edit: Nevermind I found out on my own. The animations are apparently linked to the sound effect volume. Once I turned it on the animations started playing properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kond

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Picture884.jpg

Babysitters v.0.0.4b. / Fixed update

Hi guys,
We would like to introduce you fixed update of the latest version of our game Babysitters.
Download Links for the game:

Changelog:
1.) Fixed various grammar and syntax issues.
2.) Fixed and photoshopped several more images and glitches.
3.) Added missing gallery for all new lewd scenes.
4.) Added walkthrough prepared by: Zoey Raven
5.) Fixed android issue with crashing game on certain images (Picture617, Picture627 etc.).

For
Android Users:
1.) If your game crashes, please report device you use and version of your Android currently installed (updating version helps to prevent errors).
2.) If the keyboard screen pop ups during Saving before you click on "save name" icon, please let us know.

For Mac users:

1.) If the white textbox doesn't appear and instead there is popping up black one on your device, thus making the text unreadable, please write in the comments.
T4bbo and Team

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
previous game - Babysitter
new game - Babysitters
:unsure:
Same as what my teacher said was the difference between http and https... the S! TLS/SSL will make a game worth playing though, I mean Babysitters was awesome! And I'm very much fine with Babysitter for the time being. Oh wait did I get that backwards? :sneaky:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Had to google what "fogey" means, I thought it sounded cute.

..an extremely fussy, old-fashioned, or conservative person

Now that isn't right, MC is pretty laid back here.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Had to google what "fogey" means, I thought it sounded cute.

..an extremely fussy, old-fashioned, or conservative person

Now that isn't right, MC is pretty laid back here.
I think that's the point. She is teasing him by calling him old being he is her stepfather.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes