MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
You will say Xapican because if you look at the baby's face you will notice that it changes all the time, I'm not even sure if it's a boy or a girl. :unsure:
Apparently, Joshy says that there could be twins, a girl and a boy... Where did Xapican go? I didn't see him, I wanted to hang out with him or her...

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
uhh. I haven’t played for a long time, I was waiting for the full update to come out, it looks like there’s really a lot of interesting stuff there

Reactions: Leongen43

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Basicly, you have the Loving Husband path; the Adulterer path ; and then the infamous ; sharing,and cuckold path.
with the "Stepdaughter Angelica you have 2 Routes (Sugardaddy and Dominant) independent on which path you are with your Wife Lara.
with Erica you have the romantic route and the corruption route (WIP) also independent on which path you are with Lara
then you have the Side characters, with which you can have all kind of H scenes also WIP
Maybe some other members can aport some more hints.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Basicly, you have the Loving Husband path; the Adulterer path ; and then the infamous ; sharing,and cuckold path.
with the "Stepdaughter Angelica you have 2 Routes (Sugardaddy and Dominant) independent on which path you are with your Wife Lara.
with Erica you have the romantic route and the corruption route (WIP) also independent on which path you are with Lara
then you have the Side characters, with which you can have all kind of H scenes also WIP
Maybe some other members can aport some more hints.
Thought there was 3 routes for Angelica?
WIP Lara cuckquean path also.

Reactions: xapican
4.30 star(s) 89 Votes