SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Would MC impregnating Angelica count as "incest," given MC's baby is Angie's brother?
I'm not sure what the specific criteria is for incest. But Angelica is MC's Step-Daughter. They're related through marriage, not blood. So I'm assuming it's not incest via legal loopholes. But it's probably as close as you can get regardless of the child with Lara.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
I'm not sure what the specific criteria is for incest. But Angelica is MC's Step-Daughter. They're related through marriage, not blood. So I'm assuming it's not incest via legal loopholes. But it's probably as close as you can get regardless of the child with Lara.
As far as I know:

Patreon:
- no children (under 18 looking characters),
- no incest (even no stepdaugther - no blood and legal lines), therefore MC and Lara are not married, just partners living together,
- no rape (no pills, drugs, non-consensual sex, bdsm games where woman just plays she doesn't want it is thin line I guess)
- no bestiality (except when animal is human like - furry etc.)

Steam is generally less strict regarding rape and incest, but more strict regarding children. On moral level I actually kind of agree and all of it makes sense to me.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
As far as I know:

Patreon:
- no incest (even no stepdaugther - no blood and legal lines), therefore MC and Lara are not married, just partners living together,
- no rape (no pills, drugs, non-consensual sex, bdsm games where woman just plays she doesn't want it is thin line I guess)

Steam is generally less strict regarding rape and incest, but more strict regarding children. On moral level I actually kind of agree and all of it makes sense to me.
Lara Tony story line is the cleanest in game and therefore keeps developer in good graces with the upper echelon. So to all those Tony haters, he is keeping the game in play, that makes Tony the true hero in the game and keeps Lara sexually satisfied. GAME ON!

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Lara Tony story line is the cleanest in game and therefore keeps developer in good graces with the upper echelon. So to all those Tony haters, he is keeping the game in play, that makes Tony the true hero in the game and keeps Lara sexually satisfied. GAME ON!
Oh of course, because tony doesnt blackmail Lara for sex /s
Got a little bit overboard with wishful thinking?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh of course, because tony doesnt blackmail Lara for sex /s
Got a little bit overboard with wishful thinking?
No, or well, yes, somehow, I think he just enjoys that part of the game so much that he wants to have more, those which are pretty neutral with it or dislike of course are a bit tierd of it, anyway it is T4bb0 s decision which path he updates.
I'm fine with all, and understand that after the cliffhanger in the Bathroom they want to see what happens, I for my part will skip some updates, but hang out in the thread.

Reactions: L0b0ts and Maviarab

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
I liked the picture that I saw, not the pale skin was like it was in the pool, it's like jam tomorrow or maybe there will be another game transfer

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
T4bbo answered a question like that on Patreon just a few hours ago confirming the update will be out today/tonight.
Though Ericas final part of the update will be missing as dev decided to add more onto it, I guess that will come with 0.1.2. Which means this part will not be in; 7.) Night swim with Erica there are some disappointments in this version, so it even turns out that there will be 3 more parts

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Picture5226.jpg

Babysitters v.0.1.1. (Part 2)

Changelog:
Version 0.1.1. (Part1)

1.) Dr. Wick visitation
2.) House Party part 1 - Introduction of guests
3.) House Party part 2 - Drinks preparation, Hot-Tub talk, Massage session
4.) House Party part 3 - Behind the counter fun (MC/Tony), Hot-Tub talk2, Pool Fight

Version 0.1.1. (Part2)
5.) House Party part 4 - Fun with Angelica in the pool, Tony/Lara bathroom session
6.) House Party Night session - hot tub with Lara, Jane and Jessica + Angelica&Erica first stream
7.) Hostel Audition - fun with Jane and Jessica at hostel

Version 0.1.1. (Part3)
8.) Night swim with Erica (scripts and renders not ready yet)

Download Links for the game:
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

For
Android Users:

1.) If your game crashes, please report device you use and version of your Android currently installed (updating version helps to prevent errors).

***If you like the game please support the dev on Patreon, anything is better than nothing***

Last edited:

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
I would have signed up for this game, but in my country the patriot was blocked and your site does not work for me

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
Parental Advisory
A sign placed on the covers of music albums warning customers that the album contains profanity or texts of a provocative or obscene nature. It was introduced in 1985 by the Recording Industry Association of America in order to warn parents that an album marked with this sign is not intended for children to listen to. The appearance of the sign has changed several times. In 1990, a black and white badge was introduced, an updated version of which, created in 1996, is currently used by the top T-shirt 2024-06-24_03-13-24.png

Reactions: PushMyButton

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
As far as I know:

Patreon:

Patreon's stance on Incest is so fucked up. Notice what is "permitted" but yet they've banned so many dev's over that.

Incest

Incest refers to sexual activities or relationships between close relatives.

Not permitted

• Real or animated works (photo, video, written, audio) featuring sexual activity or role play interactions between family members who are blood relatives or part of the same immediate family (e.g. siblings, parents, adopted children, step-siblings, step-parents).
Permitted

• Sexual activity between members of a family who are not blood relatives (e.g. in-laws).
  • Personal accounts or survival stories involving incest.
  • Fictional plot points involving incest that are part of a larger narrative (e.g. Game of Thrones).
I mean step-cast isn't blood relatives, but yet would still be in the same family...

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Parental Advisory
A sign placed on the covers of music albums warning customers that the album contains profanity or texts of a provocative or obscene nature. It was introduced in 1985 by the Recording Industry Association of America in order to warn parents that an album marked with this sign is not intended for children to listen to. The appearance of the sign has changed several times. In 1990, a black and white badge was introduced, an updated version of which, created in 1996, is currently used by the top T-shirt View attachment 3764313
Here I got it fixed for ya!

1719190030043.png

4.30 star(s) 89 Votes