SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I'm going back and starting at the photo shoot with Jane and Jessica. The 1st time I was with both of them but now I am going to change and just be with Jane where I can go further with her. I want to see if this changes anything in the hot tub options for this update. :HideThePain:

• Wow
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Where is the first choice to have a boss rampage path? I mean the scene in the gallery in which there are two paths next to the penalty, and in one of them there is a choice of penalty, and in the other one (rampage) there are both penalties.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Hadn't seen this scene before today.... not sure if world's most albino tanlines or if some dev forgot to uncheck a geoshell in gens area :LOL:

erica1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: | Vee |

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I'm going back and starting at the photo shoot with Jane and Jessica. The 1st time I was with both of them but now I am going to change and just be with Jane where I can go further with her. I want to see if this changes anything in the hot tub options for this update. :HideThePain:
Nope. :(

Reactions: andy63

CuckKing69

Jun 9, 2024
Well, that was a way to kill 20 minutes. Defintely a lot of "tell, don't show" in there with lots of jump cuts and the narrator explaining things, rather than showing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and it was super disappointing that

Although I did like that

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Well, that was a way to kill 20 minutes. Defintely a lot of "tell, don't show" in there with lots of jump cuts and the narrator explaining things, rather than showing

and it was super disappointing that

Although I did like that

do you know about milky way how works XD XD XD

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
Aug 13, 2016
Great update t4bbo! tho I wish the dorm scene with Jessica was a bit longer - a second animation when she bent over maybe, different positions/renders, or maybe jane getting involved.

and i hope we will encountern Angelica once we get back home, to finish what was interrupted earlier during the day :)

• Love
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I really like this game but I've had one single complaint about it for like 4 or 5 updates now, and that's the fact that there are too few renders during the "action" scenes. So much text describing what is happening yet it's basically 3 or 4 renders and the scene is over. I guess that's why updates are somehow regular and quick but at the same time it's kind of a bummer.

Reactions: shiqz and Cedrog

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
T4bbo ; you big teaser :ROFLMAO: I couldn't bring it over me not playing the part 2 of this update, and Kudos you nailed it!
great job ! really enjoyed this one !
On All paths, amazing work !
1 minor technical flaw happend to me, and it was I couldnt name the saves. Don't know if anyone else expierenced this. (no mod)
and another observation, for me as Latino (Uruguay) was funny to hear Jessicas answer, to Johns question if she is Brazilian.
Brazilians are Latinos as well because of their cultural heritage ( My wife and me as we visit the States, found it allways funny, as we aswered "Latinos we're from Uruguay!" a lot of US americans answered, "No, you're hispanic, not Latinos")
no meant to start an argument, or anything, I'm just wondering about this perception out side of "LatAm" (happend with a lot of Germans too back in Germany)
TLDR; Really a great Update and it shows the effort you put into this and it's branches Kudos !

Edit: Oh I almost forgot, on the save where I had both, Jess and Jane to fool around in the photostudio, neither Jess (massage parlor) nor Jane (pool scene) anknowledge it in their toughts

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 89 Votes