Jan 16, 2024
they just keep the Teasing at a premium i tell you i cant wait until MC actually fucks Angelica and i dunno why in the hell they made it were lara whores around we all want MC to bang all the hotties not the other way around

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
they just keep the Teasing at a premium i tell you i cant wait until MC actually fucks Angelica and i dunno why in the hell they made it were lara whores around we all want MC to bang all the hotties not the other way around
MC already fucked Angelica FYI, and it was streamed live as cherry on top of that "creampie"

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Lara was awesome in the hot tub this update. I want to suck on her big juicy tits.

I'm glad there's a gallery unlock button because my save didn't have any sex scenes this update but I was curious to see what was in it so I kind of cheated and had a look at what I missed.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So that's twice the MC has been a quick shot with Jessica (if he didn't get off with Angelica before the massage). He really needs to work on his stamina. Leaving both of Erica's skanky friends disappointed is not a recipe for success.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So that's twice the MC has been a quick shot with Jessica (if he didn't get off with Angelica before the massage). He really needs to work on his stamina. Leaving both of Erica's skanky friends disappointed is not a recipe for success.
I was dissapointed in him too. He could have at least eaten her out after he was finished.

It's certainly unique that a game has an mc who doesn't fully satisfy a woman. I'm looking forward to seeing if that might be a bigger story in the future.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Fuck, I can already imagine how a girl and a guy quarrel over steal creampie :FacePalm: :Kappa:
Have you played the update bro? I think I'm getting a clearer picture of what could happen in the future now in regards to Erica & Angelica's storylines.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Have you played the update bro? I think I'm getting a clearer picture of what could happen in the future now in regards to Erica & Angelica's storylines.
I haven't played the last two updates yet, I'll better wait. especially since I haven’t finished a couple of games :FacePalm:

KPO

Jun 12, 2017
Welp, that party was disappointing imo. Especially John & Mirandas part, and Erica & Angelica being completely seperated from them & the rest.
Like the actual hot scenes was, well, hot. But it felt the party itself was lackluster imo. And I saw a comment on the page before about "telling, not showing" with the quick scene transitions that i 100% agree with too.

Visually great, story/writing wise could be better imo.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Is there a way for Tony to cum inside her in the bathroom? It's also unusual for Tony to finish that fast, like T4bbo just wanted to finish it as fast as possible, like his heart isn't in it lately.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Is there a way for Tony to cum inside her in the bathroom? It's also unusual for Tony to finish that fast, like T4bbo just wanted to finish it as fast as possible, like his heart isn't in it lately.
Havnt you seen enough of Tony in this game, nobody complains that his scenes are too short, we’d rather someone else get a scene, but we know he is the patrons favorite, and while your talking about your idol, what’s up with his voice? He sounds like he’s in his late 30’s or 40’s definately doesnt sound like an 80 yr old lizard

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It's certainly unique that a game has an mc who doesn't fully satisfy a woman.
It'd fit (at least some versions of) the cuck path, as part of a general portrayal of the MC as sexually inadequate. If you're not playing that path, however, it becomes a bit of an odd design choice.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.30 star(s) 89 Votes