robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
man what a let down, was waiting for mc to walk in on Tony in the bathroom with Lara and beat the ever living shit out of him. come on dev. give us the beat the shit out of Tony scene all we Tony haters want!!!!!

May 7, 2024
Or maybe to appease people who aren't into those kind of fetishes? I and many others do like what you call "boring vanilla". I could go on about your incest or loli fetish, or rather content involving minors as that's what it really is, no? But to each their own I guess.
Never heard of forbidden fruit being sweeter? That's a pretty good explanation on why taboo kinks (loli, incest, bestiality, etc) are so popular, enough for some people to come together and make Subscribestar (and then later Backed.by) just to allow everything Patreon doesn't without their stupid morality policing. As far as incest or loli in particular, most incest/loli AVNs are fine for those not into those if it isn't centered around it and not kinetic, just do what you would in real life: choose not to fuck your relatives and don't groom the lolis.

4.30 star(s) 89 Votes