Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I do think Erica and the mc can have a wonderful love story. My version of him will only have sex with a woman he's deeply in love with so if I do cheat on Lara it won't be because of lust or stuff like that.

It will be because I see her as my romantic soulmate and future wife.

Deleted member 7535870

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
People with brain damage are those who only have something instead of everything. ;)
Well, suit yourself dude the game name's is Babysitters not Tonysitter :ROFLMAO:
We allready have o lot of sex scene of this old fox Dev himself is tired of Tony:geek: if you're making a ranked hottest scene in this game i doubt Tony will be in the top 15 :KEK:

Deleted member 7535870

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Who or what is Erica? The hairdryer?
Erica is the Babysitter "Black hair"

Game name's Babysitters Erica is the Babysitter and Tony it's just a horny old Bastard, he allready have much sex scene than the main Li and it's not that the scene of Tony is more hotter than the other Dev himself is tired of Tony:geek: not knowing how to kill Tony without damaging the story, he keep provide sex scene of Tony and now he pull up another antagonist Joshy alias steve if you don't see Dev is slowly drowning Tony

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
We allready have a lot of Lara scenes why people only care about her? This game is not a vanilla couple game or it's because the old fox Tony:unsure:
Lara prefers getting fucked by Tony than with MC, she likes it better when Tony hate fucks her, that's what makes her cum hard, they are both a major part of the game, more scenes with other characters. Replaying the game I get a headache going through all the scenes to get to Lara/Tony scene but I don't complain about it and some of these other scenes are also really good, it's all part of the game. It's like a western version of the very popular full on Japanese NTR games with the really funny names and not censored and more characters and much better development, game name babysitter to babysitters is also hilarious.
Lara character model and attention to detail and dialogue combine to make best game on planet. Other top models include Anna from A Perfect Marriage, Monica from Fashion business, exactly like who I lost virginity to, Anna exciting affection, and Anne from Adventurous couple and Lara is the Queen bee of them all.
1719893546214.png

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Lara prefers getting fucked by Tony than with MC, she likes it better when Tony hate fucks her, that's what makes her cum hard, they are both a major part of the game, more scenes with other characters. Replaying the game I get a headache going through all the scenes to get to Lara/Tony scene but I don't complain about it and some of these other scenes are also really good, it's all part of the game. It's like a western version of the very popular full on Japanese NTR games with the really funny names and not censored and more characters and much better development, game name babysitter to babysitters is also hilarious.
Lara character model and attention to detail and dialogue combine to make best game on planet. Other top models include Anna from A Perfect Marriage, Monica from Fashion business, exactly like who I lost virginity to, Anna exciting affection, and Anne from Adventurous couple and Lara is the Queen bee of them all.
View attachment 3790856
Get your fucking brain scanned please, that's all I'll say, otherwise I'll go into rant mode.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Get your fucking brain scanned please, that's all I'll say, otherwise I'll go into rant mode.
I do think Lara is a sweet woman but sometimes she feels a little cold and distant to me maybe because the mc can be a bastard? I don't know.

Anyway, what do you think about her bro?

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3790856
You should try on the Cuckquean route, because everything you wrote is not all true, bro)))

if you try to play on the path cuckquean, there Lara is happy enough that she is fucked by her husband or when her husband fucks others, and the massage parlor an example of this, she longed to please him, well, or you should try swing route and angry Lara, there too she is completely devoted to her husband and does not allow others to go too far.
Of course, for a person who is a fan of Tony, it’s hard to explain this. but everyone plays what we like, and in this game both ntr and vanilla are done very well, so there is no point in telling someone that Lara likes Tony, everyone has their own taste.

so peace)))

Reactions: L0b0ts

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hey everyone...I don't know if I'm not understanding the latest update but I already had 0.1.1 part one installed so I thpought that I was downloading 0.1.1 part two but when I downloaded and tried to install file it was still 0.0.1 part one...it was to overwrite? any help would be great

4.30 star(s) 89 Votes