palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Agree, but all too often it gets ridiculously out of hand.
Yep, this pretty much.

Well, you said it yourself dude you don't give a fuck so why are you replying just go your way why are you contradicting yourself, if you don't give a fuck close your mouth and let other in piece that would be so nice of you(y) if you can't make the difference between Humor and seriousity your world is dead man
I'm participating in this thread, but I'm not going batshit crazy over a character simply because they aren't real people. Obviously you can continue to do your thing, but it does look quite ridiculous is all I'm saying. Pretty much what sagerock820 posted above. You're not exactly contributing to the peace you want by insulting others or acting all passive aggressive in all your posts over some game characters. lol

Deleted member 7535870

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Yep, this pretty much.

I'm participating in this thread, but I'm not going batshit crazy over a character simply because they aren't real people. Obviously you can continue to do your thing, but it does look quite ridiculous is all I'm saying. Pretty much what sagerock820 posted above. You're not exactly contributing to the peace you want by insulting others or acting all passive aggressive in all your posts over some game characters. lol
It's you who's taking thing too seriously dude the guy never complain and if you think he become my ennemy just because i end up in a long words arguments with him you clearly misunderstood try to use your head and searching what "humor" mean

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What people don't understand is the mechanics of the game, Lara has a longer history with Tony than with MC, nothing happened between Lara and Tony before then it was a strictly professional relationship and if Tony tried anything Lara would have rejected his advances always. It's not until problems with relationship with MC and Angelica showing interest in Tony by her own words and not showing any interest with MC at the beginning of game that competitive Lara starts being keen on Tony and she is at her work releasing all these pheromones everywhere and Tony catches on and just goes with the flow and that rest is history, others like other story line elements of the game fine, plenty of that, don't have to go knocking others around for having a different opinion of game, jeez. Some people like chicken burgers, some people like cheese burgers, you don't go into the diner and say, get rid of the chicken burgers because you only like cheese burgers. :LUL:
But you act like Lara fucking Tony is guaranteed but this isn't some garbage kinetic novel it has different routes and choices.
So maybe you should take your own advice.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
But you act like Lara fucking Tony is guaranteed but this isn't some garbage kinetic novel it has different routes and choices.
So maybe you should take your own advice.
Tell that to the people who are all raging against Tony and hating on people who play the game for the Lara Tony path and I have not knocked others for the elements they like in the game or hated on other characters in the game. Everyone knows I am talking about the Lara Tony path, why do people take that path if they hate Tony, it's no different to NTR haters in every other game on F95. If people want pure vanilla with like no sex in it, they can always play AWAM. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Tell that to the people who are all raging against Tony and hating on people who play the game for the Lara Tony path and I have not knocked others for the elements they like in the game or hated on other characters in the game. Everyone knows I am talking about the Lara Tony path, why do people take that path if they hate Tony, it's no different to NTR haters in every other game on F95. If people want pure vanilla with like no sex in it, they can always play AWAM. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Wow people talk about characters they don't like deal with it. I see people bashing characters I like in these forums all the time.

And you still don't seem to get why people don't like him it's because he is fucking everywhere. Once again, the game is called Babysitters not Tony.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Wow people talk about characters they don't like deal with it. I see people bashing characters I like in these forums all the time.

And you still don't seem to get why people don't like him it's because he is fucking everywhere. Once again, the game is called Babysitters not Tony.
Being called having brain damage and being called gay etc. etc. over and over again takes away from the enjoyment of the game. I am also speaking on behalf of all other who have been shamed from speaking on this forum.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I will say it, I don't care. If you are one of the ones who votes for Lara + Tony content over and over, go fuck yourself. Liking Lara + Tony content isn't the same thing as ONLY liking that content and voting for it every time there's a poll. I'm fine with the content existing, but seeing Tony all the time, even while not being on the NTR path, is annoying.

People don't even vote Tony for his character specifically, he's just the old man character. It could literally be any creepy old man and people would vote for that character. It's the main reason I hate polls in this type of game, any time creepy old man/homeless guy character is an option, they always end up winning. The rest of us end up with scraps.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I will say it, I don't care. If you are one of the ones who votes for Lara + Tony content over and over, go fuck yourself. Liking Lara + Tony content isn't the same thing as ONLY liking that content and voting for it every time there's a poll. I'm fine with the content existing, but seeing Tony all the time, even while not being on the NTR path, is annoying.

People don't even vote Tony for his character specifically, he's just the old man character. It could literally be any creepy old man and people would vote for that character. It's the main reason I hate polls in this type of game, any time creepy old man/homeless guy character is an option, they always end up winning. The rest of us who end up with scraps.
I don't like Tony I think he is mean. If he was a nice guy, I would gladly gently cup his balls while he fucks Lara or guide his cock into her, but I won't because he's a bastard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: xapican and SlapE

Dec 29, 2021

People don't even vote Tony for his character specifically, he's just the old man character. It could literally be any creepy old man and people would vote for that character. It's the main reason I hate polls in this type of game, any time creepy old man/homeless guy character is an option, they always end up winning. The rest of us end up with scraps.

I'd rather have people vote for ugly old men than have so many games that obviously have plots with children get four or five stars. But that's just my opinion. :sneaky:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Really? again Tony ?
Not only he is the Star villain in this game now there is a permanent discusion about him, This is getting boring.
What about Ericas corruption path and Joshy (aka Steve) obsesion with her and Angelica ?
-What about Angelica and MC ?
-What about Jessica and Jane ?
-What about Dr.Wick and the couple therapy will it lead to BDSM?
-What about John and Miranda swinger sharing path?
-What about MC Model ?
T4bbo aked nice to feed him ideas for Ericas corruption , did someone (me included) came up with one ? , No, just Tony this Tony that, bla bla,
I don't dislike the Tony Lara story but with all this fuss about I'm getting rather paid and full.
Edit: now I feel better after this rant :)

Last edited:

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Really? again Tony ?
Not only he is the Star villain in this game now there is a permanent discusion about him, This is getting boring.
What about Ericas corruption path and Joshy (aka Steve) obsesion with her and Angelica ?
-What about MC Model ?
T4bbo aked nice to feed him ideas for Ericas corruption , did someone (me included) came up with one ? , No, just Tony this Tony that, bla bla,
I don't dislike the Tony Lara story but with all this fuss about I'm getting rather paid and full.
Tony bangs Erica :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Really? again Tony ?
-What about MC Model ?
I came up with plenty of wholesome romantic ideas for Erica bro.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
4.30 star(s) 89 Votes