Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
when i try to download them the download won't start
Well... I really don't know what to tell you, then, because they are working. I just checked them again.

I really need more specific details here. Exactly which links did you click on? When you clicked on them, did a new browser tab or window open up to the download site? Did you then click on the name of the file at the download site in order to actually download the file?

Which browser are you using, and what operating system? Do you have any antivirus programs installed? Are you using any kind of browser-privacy extension like uBlock, Ghostery, or DuckDuckGo Privacy, or anything like that? Something on your computer has got to be preventing the downloads, somehow...

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Out of pure curiosity does this version of the game has more scenes then the flash game ? I know from reading the faq that some text was modify and that they are/were intending to add more scenes but I'm not sure if they already did add some scenes or if they took out some scenes.
There is a lot more in this version of the game than there was in the old Flash version. Basically, the history of the Ren'Py ports goes like this:

First, Protofan did a conversion of the original Flash game into Ren'Py. This conversion is pretty much the original Flash game, as-is, with only a few cosmetic differences in the UI and backgrounds.

Then, FuzzyBunny23 picked it up and started adding to it, expanding the game with a number of new scenes, and filling in some things that were left incomplete in the original.

I started working on a bunch of additional revisions and extensions as well, which I was originally going to give to FB23 to incorporate into the next version of the "FuzzyBunny-Mod"... but Fuzzy seems to have dropped out of sight and that version stalled for over a year, so in an effort to keep development of the game going, I put all of my changes into this "Betamix" version and released it. So, there are a lot of changes between the Flash version and this; probably too many to easily list. :cool:

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
if i had to wager a guess based on the fact that marine shows up literally a single time, unrepeatable, i would assume there would be no plans for additional content with maybe the exception of potentially different donation based rewards but likely not a priority in any sense.
Well, since "Threesome w/Cream and Marine" is one of the achievements that there's a placeholder for in the journal and stats list, there will almost certainly be some additional content with her at some point. :giggle: I just haven't worked out yet when it'll happen, and if it will be an additional branch during the "grand donation" scene, or a separate event somewhere down the line.

The excessive cost (500 rings) of that scene is a valid point, and I'll probably change that at some point. The relative cost of various items is another one of those things where the game is kind of inconsistent — in the previous versions of the game, just buying a single box of cookies cost you 50 rings, but getting a pizza delivered only cost 30 rings, for example, and that pricing made absolutely no sense. (I changed it to 10 rings for a box of cookies, which still seems a bit high, but as a fund-raising item with "proceeds going to charity", it's at least somewhat believable.) At some point, I probably need to sit down and figure out what the actual exchange rate of rings-to-dollars is, then fix the pricing on a bunch of items so that they actually make sense.

First launch gave me a smile. I miss the ear rape levels of sound from the flash days.
Is the soundtrack too loud? I didn't think I had changed the volume of any of those files from the previous versions...

Reactions: DarkLink

Giovna

Dec 29, 2021
Well... I really don't know what to tell you, then, because they are working. I just checked them again.

I really need more specific details here. Exactly which links did you click on? When you clicked on them, did a new browser tab or window open up to the download site? Did you then click on the name of the file at the download site in order to actually download the file?

Which browser are you using, and what operating system? Do you have any antivirus programs installed? Are you using any kind of browser-privacy extension like uBlock, Ghostery, or DuckDuckGo Privacy, or anything like that? Something on your computer has got to be preventing the downloads, somehow...
i am currently using chrome and I tried all the link when I click then a new window it starts the download and it instantly fails the download

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Anyone know how to get to the scene with Marine?
Well, here's a hint: You guys should always start each day by summoning Cream to Vanilla's room and asking how she is today. Most of the days have at least one "special event" which will be started off that way, as Cream suggests something to do or asks if you can take her somewhere in particular. ("The bus to the beach is free today!", "The carnival is in town today, can we go?", etc.)

Sparklestaff

May 18, 2022
What link should i trust for the android port?. The zippy seems to be extreamly untrustworthy because it floods with adds and keeps trying to redirect me.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
What link should i trust for the android port?. The zippy seems to be extreamly untrustworthy because it floods with adds and keeps trying to redirect me.
I'm starting to think a lot of y'all are running without any kind of ad-blockers or anti-malware plugins in your browsers, or something. I have the uBlock Origin plugin installed in Firefox in all of my PCs, and I never see the kind of popups and redirects from these file-hosting sites that you guys keep complaining of.

In any case — this sort of thing is the reason why I provided the MD5 and SHA file signatures. After you download the file, but before you try to run or install it, use a file-hashing tool like or to calculate the signatures of the file you just downloaded, and compare the hashes to the ones I posted. If they match, then you've gotten the correct file and you're good to go; if they do not match, then something's wrong and the file should not be opened or installed.

Reactions: Skunktail

mradude

Sep 20, 2020
Can anyone explain to me how to run this?? I extracted everything but the only executable is something called "Energy.exe" which doesn't actually run and now I'm kind of wondering if I downloaded some kind of fake?! I am highly suspicious...

Edit: Eek...yeah that was bad. If you download one of these and your file is an .ico and contains a folder called "Energy"...get rid of that sucker :O

Excuse me while I go change all my passwords...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Mario583

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Okay... added a big yellow warning right underneath the download links about making sure that you confirm the filename and hash signatures (along with links to the file-hashing tools) before opening and running anything. I thought providing the signatures would be enough, but apparently a lot of people don't actually know about these things. That's what I get for thinking like an engineer instead of an end user. :geek::rolleyes:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i downloaded perfectly,probably you need to take a screenshot to the rar/zip file to demostrate what is the true file they need to download to play,like saying ''you need to get this file'' with the image of the rar/zip with is name of the game version,probably is optional but it's looks like this users is not the only who downloaded bad these archives. :unsure:

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Exist somehwere a hacked version to download?
No need. Start game. Toss Cream in air. Go to Foyer. Go to Hallway. Go to Vanilla's room. Use laptop. Cheat menu.

No-insta fornication for you though...:devilish:

You'll still need to play some dialogs before you can get Cream to fornicate with you...even with messing with the stats, unless you know how to edit the right variables in a save file to turn the underwear and naked options on early. :devilish:

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes