zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
if i had to wager a guess based on the fact that marine shows up literally a single time, unrepeatable, i would assume there would be no plans for additional content with maybe the exception of potentially different donation based rewards but likely not a priority in any sense.
as this event is rare to happen, and you have to spend a lot of money to have the sex scene, it would be a good idea to add more scenes, instead of creating another event to find her

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
true,these rings is a valuable resource when we play without cheat and if we want so much ring for that moment,we need to sacrifice some items and interactions with cream like feeding her or pay for others things,imagine if we need to pay the electricity and the gas and etc... in the middle of the game because vanilla don't have payed it before and we need to pay to continue with the other half of the game because a game over like lost the house and ended on the streets because we can't get the rings during that moments. :LOL:

that adding some limits like pay for calls on the phone,pay for gas because we need to feed cream and pay for the electricity because we used it to play videogames with her and etc... well..... the cheats for now is a good use to see every events in differents playthroughs if we are going to have some economical problems too. :whistle:

adonabe

Sep 23, 2018
Just wanna ask if it's possible to make cream wear the underwear tha you buy from the shop... if it is how? Thanks in advance

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Just wanna ask if it's possible to make cream wear the underwear tha you buy from the shop... if it is how? Thanks in advance
Just did a quick search of Cream's bedroom, Vanilla's bedroom and the living room scripts and didn't see any code to get her to wear them, yet. Patience.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is the plan to only mod the text, or are there plans to hire an artist to create more art in this style?

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
First launch gave me a smile. I miss the ear rape levels of sound from the flash days.

agmbr

Jun 10, 2020
Just did a quick search of Cream's bedroom, Vanilla's bedroom and the living room scripts and didn't see any code to get her to wear them, yet. Patience.
The only scene with the different panties is activated during the HBG game, sonic has to win the food game, the scene is only activated if cream only did the blowjob, if you had sex not active.

Last edited:

SonicWindStriker

Aug 28, 2020
Nothing has been done one way or the other about Tails' (or any of the other "Sonic's friends drop by for a visit") scenes as yet. However, I pretty much intend to proceed in the same direction FuzzyBunny23 was going with his version: the darker, "rapey-er" aspects are going to be toned way down or eliminated, especially ones that involve inflicting physical or mental abuse on the other characters. So all of that garbage Avalon put in there regarding Sonic treating his supposedly-best-buddy like crap is going to go away at some point.
Good idea of having that happen. I'd rather have Tails over multiple times and have him enjoy Sonic railing him instead of being raped and treated like shit

Reactions: Mario583

LtDkAngel

Jul 9, 2020
Out of pure curiosity does this version of the game has more scenes then the flash game ? I know from reading the faq that some text was modify and that they are/were intending to add more scenes but I'm not sure if they already did add some scenes or if they took out some scenes.

Giovna

Dec 29, 2021
What happens when you try to download them? I just checked them, and they're all working for me as of about 5 minutes ago.

Is it possible that you have an anti-virus or firewall program on your computer which is blocking them somehow?
when i try to download them the download won't start

BrokenAir

Oct 22, 2020
Novilon do u have a Discord where you update us on the game? I remember someone mentioning something about Discord but I don't remember what exactly.

P.s what if Avalonx is amongus because a certain someone have been showing the same toxic Behavior as he had

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Novilon do u have a Discord where you update us on the game? I remember someone mentioning something about Discord but I don't remember what exactly.

P.s what if Avalonx is amongus because a certain someone have been showing the same toxic Behavior as he had

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes