fangwolf99

Jul 28, 2020
i cart wait im a big fan of bsc will there customization outfits and swimsuits for cream ps thank you for keeping the game alive

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
novilon,don't worry about that,first of all,we are worried to finish the game first,irritated or not because of a mod cannot help it,just take your time,rest when you need and want it and ignore the fact about the mod because while they modding the incomplete version,we wishing you the best luck of that so don't worry about the mod.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Don't worry, I don't work with arts or programming, I'm just doing a test using the modified files from the tl folder, I'm just reversing the characters' gender, I'm not changing the source code, just the translation text

LucaThiago

Oct 14, 2020
I would love to see Tails tempted after he was so angry and has his way with Cream too.

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
well that this test is working, the bad and finds similar image

\/ the result of this test \/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
it's looks good,very nice but first,let's wait novilon finish and complete the game base and when is completed,you can make the mod with the fully completed game base. :giggle:(y)

another thing,¿who can traslate the game in english again in your mod zerodead?. :unsure:
in this case , I had to recreate a new translation from scratch , so instead of creating it in a new language , it just needs to copy the English text back to itself , the program TranslateRenPy_0.08 , it takes all the text that is empty and using the ExtractorPaloslios I would extract all the text in English, instead of translating and just put the text back, the only thing that would change was the images

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in this way I used the tl folder as the mod, change the lines, how to change the character's gender, so that the original code doesn't change

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
cool,thanks very much and good images with amy and cream too,uhh... ¿who is the white and black character with purple outfit and blue scarf?,i can't rembember her or him,¿who is it?. :unsure:

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
i cart wait im a big fan of bsc will there customization outfits and swimsuits for cream ps thank you for keeping the game alive
That depends -- what do you mean by "customization", exactly? There will probably be some additional outfits as part of the game, but if you mean, will you be able to arbitrarily choose what she's wearing at any moment, or will there be some kind of "paper doll" system where you can mix-and-match items to make your own unique outfits? No, there definitely won't be anything like that.

I would love to see Tails tempted after he was so angry and has his way with Cream too.
Tails will almost certainly get to have some fun with Cream once I get around to it. :)

who is the white and black character with purple outfit and blue scarf?,i can't rembember her or him,¿who is it?. :unsure:
That's Hershey the Cat. Avalon had a drawing of her as a pizza-delivery driver already, so I figured we may as well use it. :giggle:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
¿what happen novilon?,he is the one who doing the mod,not you,is like the fuzzybunny mod version on the renpy avalonx game,like that,just is the zerodead mod version on your original game of this.

and thanks very much novilon about hershey the cat,is nice to know more characters like them too. :giggle:

edit: and sorry if I expressed myself wrong, what I meant is that you don't have to worry about the mod since he is the one who is going to do it alone and probably with the help of someone else, so you don't have to worry about making the mod with him since your version of the game will be original and his mod is a separate thing, that is, you can continue with your creation without worrying about his mod since you take care of one thing and he will take care of another without asking you that you change something of what you are creating. :giggle:

Last edited:

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
¿what happen novilon?,he is the one who doing the mod,not you,is like the fuzzybunny mod version on the renpy avalonx game,like that,just is the zerodead mod version on your original game of this.

and thanks very much novilon about hershey the cat,is nice to know more characters like them too. :giggle:

edit: and sorry if I expressed myself wrong, what I meant is that you don't have to worry about the mod since he is the one who is going to do it alone and probably with the help of someone else, so you don't have to worry about making the mod with him since your version of the game will be original and his mod is a separate thing, that is, you can continue with your creation without worrying about his mod since you take care of one thing and he will take care of another without asking you that you change something of what you are creating. :giggle:
It's mostly because the guy is pushy about making that mod. It's like he's telling Novilon "See? It's not too difficult"

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
true,well... zerodead can modify the game,yes,he looks like he can do it without the help of novilon,i don't see him pushing novilon to do it with him too,like... it's fine,is the zerodead mod version of an original game made now by novilon but true... if zerodead can do it,just let's be doing it that mod happily,novilon don't need to worry about the mod because is something apart from the project,like novilon can work it without worry about the mod,it's true the zerodead mod version is like how fuzzybunny modding the original game and now this is the original game made by novilon with in the future a zerodead mod version of it to download apart of the original version.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
God damnit, zerodead, which part of "NO" is not clear to you?
man stop crying , I said that I am not making a mod , because I am not a programmer and not an artist , I already said that this is a test to prove that there is a way to create a mod without changing the original code , this test already It's halfway through, I've already managed to change the name from sonic to amy and from amy to sonic just using the translation, now cream instead of calling me sonic, go call amy, so yes, it's possible if an artist does a drawing and boots the same name as the original file in the tl folder, that's what I did with the drawings I got on the internet, I just needed to edit them

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018

no , i will not do that , i said , this is a test using the game translation as the basis of the mod

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
It's mostly because the guy is pushy about making that mod. It's like he's telling Novilon "See? It's not too difficult"
exactly , I made half of the mod in less than 1 day , I just had to reverse the characters names

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
God damnit, zerodead, which part of "NO" is not clear to you?
man I'm brazilian, when we put something in our head we do it until it ends, I did half of the things in 1 day, everything you say was going to be complicated, I already finished it without changing the original codes, cream now goes to call sonic amy , all sonic sprite was changed to amy , all this change is inside the tl folder where the translations are, nothing was changed

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
true,well... zerodead can modify the game,yes,he looks like he can do it without the help of novilon,i don't see him pushing novilon to do it with him too,like... it's fine,is the zerodead mod version of an original game made now by novilon but true... if zerodead can do it,just let's be doing it that mod happily,novilon don't need to worry about the mod because is something apart from the project,like novilon can work it without worry about the mod,it's true the zerodead mod version is like how fuzzybunny modding the original game and now this is the original game made by novilon with in the future a zerodead mod version of it to download apart of the original version.
no, I will not continue with this, this was just a test, I just needed to use the images with the same name as the original and leave it in the tl folder, so when the sprite appears, if the game has the translation enabled, it will get the sprite of the translation and not of the original game, I made several sprites taking images from the internet for this test

Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
ok guys i didn't think asking a few questions after thanks to the development team would cause this mess

The idea of the mod is nice but not necessary.

What everyone is interested in here is seeing the full game

Novilon's spirit of initiative · is what keeps the boy going and his team is doing us a favor by completing a work that otherwise would have remained unfinished.

Now I'm not scolding anyone even because I don't care the only thing I want is to support these guys until the game is over Mods and the like may come later if someone in the future (not Novilon ·) wants to do it until then we let the guys work as they want.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
ok guys i didn't think asking a few questions after thanks to the development team would cause this mess

The idea of the mod is nice but not necessary.

What everyone is interested in here is seeing the full game

Novilon's spirit of initiative · is what keeps the boy going and his team is doing us a favor by completing a work that otherwise would have remained unfinished.

Now I'm not scolding anyone even because I don't care the only thing I want is to support these guys until the game is over Mods and the like may come later if someone in the future (not Novilon ·) wants to do it until then we let the guys work as they want.
I also want to see this game finished , game since the time of the flash ,

I have already done 3 translations for 3 different versions the only thing I suggested was a version of amy as baba and being lesbian scenes , the guy said it would be complicated , in less than 1 day of testing I managed to make the mod without modifying the codes, I'm not going to continue with it, because it was just a test to see how the game was going, in the middle of the game you can go back to normal changing just the game translation , as the game is very simple , there is no video or animation , just an image , and it is very easy to change the image to put another character in its place , without changing the original image

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes