rashka41

Nov 3, 2020
Is there a possibility to know a date for the next version release
game is on an unofficial hiatus in that the dev has too much real life to deal with to have any progress reports or an official date for the next release. please wait patiently and watch the thread to receive updates as they come.

Reactions: DesertRider89

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Amazing what can be done nowadays with AI generated images (I'm not an artist)
Tried to replicate scenes from BSC but with her being a teenager - in case Godzilla does continue with his College version ( unfortunately the wont let me do naked pre-teen)

Took a few attempts to find ones I liked though

FYI - this is what I used to describe Cream scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For sonic & cream I used

Doesn't quite get things right though

UPXP95

Oct 14, 2021
Tried to replicate scenes from BSC but with her being a teenager - in case Godzilla does continue with his College version ( unfortunately the wont let me do naked pre-teen)

For sonic & cream I used

I think the issue is that none of those are good. Personally much prefer the current art style anyhow.

rashka41

Nov 3, 2020

For sonic & cream I used

personally, even taking away the extra body parts these just aren't cream at all. secondly, I would rather fewer game devs jump on the AI generated asset bandwagon. Thirdly, AI Generated Assets is a good way to get a game already operating in a gray-area banned from the few platforms that allow them either due to current policies or potential future-dated policies. the fact of the matter is, platforms that host games cannot verify that AI Generated assets aren't using copyrighted works as a baseline and therefore most ban them outright.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
I think the issue is that none of those are good. Personally much prefer the current art style anyhow.
I agree I prefer the original art style - I was just curious about how Cream might look like if she was a teenager/college grad but not being artistic I thought I'll see how AI would figure it out.

I would hazard a guess that there's some people out there who know how to actually use AI properly to produce more 'realistic' Cream graphics without the glitches etc in the style of Novilon (the original developer) but I wouldn't have a clue where to start.. Even so maybe using AI generated graphic may give actuall artists a baseline on what to draw

LastnameDude

Sep 25, 2021
I agree I prefer the original art style - I was just curious about how Cream might look like if she was a teenager/college grad but not being artistic I thought I'll see how AI would figure it out.

I would hazard a guess that there's some people out there who know how to actually use AI properly to produce more 'realistic' Cream graphics without the glitches etc in the style of Novilon (the original developer) but I wouldn't have a clue where to start.. Even so maybe using AI generated graphic may give actuall artists a baseline on what to draw
Have you tried this site?

ScarTheHedgehog

Jun 13, 2023
So what happened to the game? It says that the new thread owner is 7677 now?

Novilons last activity was in september so I hope hes okay.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Nah, even removing it from the negative prompts. It still won't let you generate NSFW pics of Cream.

The morality police strikes again... :rolleyes:
Tried that - same thing, however if you manage to install Stable Diffusion as standalone on PC (there's guides available) & add the model mentioned from mobians.ai & you can bypass the restrictions - although this took several 'generates' just to get a 'descent' pic

image.png

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
all of these generations look like awful garbage, if you're gonna use AI at least use a model that's a lot less spec ed than that
It's...AI.
I don't know what to tell you. Maybe one day it will get better. Maybe that will actually make things worse. We don't know.
It is, what it is. We just have to learn to adapt.

Mar 27, 2018
It's...AI.
I don't know what to tell you. Maybe one day it will get better. Maybe that will actually make things worse. We don't know.
It is, what it is. We just have to learn to adapt.
cool thanks for the AI lesson. here's my first attempt, running my baseline local model

I have put zero effort into this, no loras and just the most basic-ass prompt you can imagine. It took no talent and very little effort. This should be the rock bottom baseline. if you cannot make your images look at least this good then find a better model and stop bothering the thread with your subpar shit

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
cool thanks for the AI lesson. here's my first attempt, running my baseline local model

I have put zero effort into this, no loras and just the most basic-ass prompt you can imagine. It took no talent and very little effort. This should be the rock bottom baseline. if you cannot make your images look at least this good then find a better model and stop bothering the thread with your subpar shit
Your problem is you lack initiative. It took someone to aggravate you to make a contribution.
If you had this, why didn't you share? Squandering, hoarding resources and skills.
If I can make you more angry so you can post more things, then please do.

Mar 27, 2018
Your problem is you lack initiative. It took someone to aggravate you to make a contribution.
If you had this, why didn't you share? Squandering, hoarding resources and skills.
If I can make you more angry so you can post more things, then please do.
Okay that was a badass response, I liked that.

To be honest I'm not really into the weird spinoff angle with a college-aged Cream, IMO if you want to make a game like that why not pick one of the many adult characters in the first place? Why piggy-back off an existing game? I never liked that kinda stuff, it always felt like you're just exploiting people fondness of an old work. Like Velma (the godawful show) exploiting people's fondness for Scooby Doo to get an audience.

BUT you're right about it being good to help out. I deliberately left the prompt embedded in the image I posted, you can find it by just slapping the image into a local Stable Diffusion instance, or this . You can check out what I did, including the prompt+model. I wasn't lying about it being simple. All you need is a local Stable Diffusion, you do need a PC but it doesn't have to be mega buff.

Mar 27, 2018
...okay I looked into it and actually I was wrong, you do need 16 GB VRAM to run the model I was using, which a lot of people won't have. I thought you'd be fine with a low-end video card and that is not the case.

So yeah okay I'll help out if I can (with model/image gen knowledge and/or generations), although probably this is not the place to do it. Let me know if I can contribute, with either AI gen knowledge or actual generations. Is there a place in F95 to discuss/contribute AI art?

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Okay that was a badass response, I liked that.

To be honest I'm not really into the weird spinoff angle with a college-aged Cream, IMO if you want to make a game like that why not pick one of the many adult characters in the first place?
You have a great point. Amy would be an excellent candidate, "Dating Amy." You have to put her through college, and it is a financial strain.
The problem I do see is that it loses a portion of it's "risque" factor that I think a lot of players come for. Amy and Sonic...it's practically default. Mundane. So, I probably would not choose Amy, as classic as that is.

I never felt anything for Blaze. Maybe it's her looks? Idk. I don't feel biased enough to say that I like her in a way.

Rouge. Could be interesting. Instead of college, could be a...G.U.N. dormitory for trainees. I don't know crud for Sonic lore. Sonic could be something like an instructor, having being a hero and all, our hedgehog could apply for many of the positions if he so pleased. The risque here is the whole Teacher/Student taboo.

You also have characters like Bunny Rabot, and Sally Acorn. I'd have to put Sally in the same box as Amy, and it feels a little weird to pair Sonic up with Bunny. But that's just me, certainly others have other opinions that differ from mine, and will most also certainly call me a slime ball.

Cream though, I enjoy her aesthetically. She looks good from a design perspective. I think this is why people want to age her up, and I can get that. A good looking character will always spark interest, and is probably more a form of flattery and wanting to share these ideas with others that make them feel good.

Or, use an OC.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes