fangwolf99

Jul 28, 2020
I have not, he's super hard to get right. So far this is what I have:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which I consider a placeholder for now. It looks okay, I don't hate it, obviously better than the original derpy sonic, but I keep going back and forth on the details. (Are Sonic's hands blue? Does he have fingernails? How fuzzy is this hog? Am I really going to go with Aval0nX's epic "green cargo pants + plain black tee" combo?)

Let me know if you have a strong vision for how Sonic should look. Remember that he has to look not-ridiculous when jerking off/having sex, so the weird stylized torso he has in the games/movies is not going to work.
i think the sonic pic you just showed is prefect

Reactions: Novaca

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Let me know if you have a strong vision for how Sonic should look. Remember that he has to look not-ridiculous when jerking off/having sex, so the weird stylized torso he has in the games/movies is not going to work.
Can you try a couple where he simply isn't buff? Knuckles would be buff, sonic would be slender / lean so be can be fast.

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020

I think you shouldn't even see him then its kind of like a self insert and saves on time

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019

I think you shouldn't even see him then its kind of like a self insert and saves on time
You could literally play the original flash versions for this.

Mar 27, 2018

Most of the visuals will not include Sonic, but it won't always make sense to leave him out.

Last edited:

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
In response to the Cream pics - I also prefer '2'

With these new pic's - it's got me thinking of what 'Shadow word' could call his version
'Babysitting Cream: Re-imagined' lol

Reactions: Dank man and Novaca

LastnameDude

Sep 25, 2021
So, I have a question for fans of this game, or Cream, or the Sonic franchise in general:

Which is better, first or second?

View attachment 3705166 View attachment 3705161

I'm specifically asking about the orange patch on top of her head. Do you guys see that as a tuft of hair (#1), or a patch of differently-colored fur (#2)?

I have to make a bunch of creative decisions about what the characters should look like in detail, and most of them aren't that hard but this one I'm not sure about, I see advantages to both. I can easily do either but I would like to keep it consistent and it would be *very* annoying to go back and redo all the art later when I'm deeper in the project, so I'm asking for feedback now. Thoughts?

Making pretty nice progress btw, most of Cream's standing pictures are done. I'll make a new thread if/when I complete a version that's worth playing (still no promises, but it seems more likely than not at this point!)
giphy (1).gif

Jul 16, 2022
So, I have a question for fans of this game, or Cream, or the Sonic franchise in general:

I'm specifically asking about the orange patch on top of her head. Do you guys see that as a tuft of hair (#1), or a patch of differently-colored fur (#2)?

I have to make a bunch of creative decisions about what the characters should look like in detail, and most of them aren't that hard but this one I'm not sure about, I see advantages to both. I can easily do either but I would like to keep it consistent and it would be *very* annoying to go back and redo all the art later when I'm deeper in the project, so I'm asking for feedback now. Thoughts?

Making pretty nice progress btw, most of Cream's standing pictures are done. I'll make a new thread if/when I complete a version that's worth playing (still no promises, but it seems more likely than not at this point!)
Well, looks like inspiration can come from any where. Honestly, I prefer number 2. Number 1 is fine but I always associate the hair tuft with Vanilla. But I guess she looks like a young Vanilla in the first one which would makes sense I guess :unsure:.

1717556741789.png

You can possibly give Sonic gloves, if you didn't want to deal with the hands all that much. I also agree on a slender build, with sports ware. Similar to Boom maybe? (I didn't even like Boom, why I'm I recommending that?) How about a hoodie with white gloves, and jean shorts or just jeans? That way you won't have to worry about arm and hands (y)

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2018
I don't like the gloves idea, Sonic is doing a lot of touching and it's conceptually very strange if he's wearing gloves. I think I will make him trimmer (but still muscled), a runner's build instead of a gym build. Still haven't decided on the clothes, all my sportswear experiments came out looking meh. I'll let Sonic sit for now, lots of other stuff to work on, but feel free to keep giving suggestions.

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018

I prefer 1, the patch of hair gives her more character.

Mar 27, 2018
i think those of you who are talking about making your own version of the game and posting assets should just create your own thread instead of continuing to flood this one.
I can't make a game thread if don't have a build to post yet. Novilon last posted over eight months ago, so this version is officially abandoned like the rest. It makes more sense to discuss the future of the game here.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
It's probably fine to keep posting dev updates here until your first build, where you should migrate. Makes it easier to explain to people what's happening. If Novolion comes back I believe there's some way to post in progress stuff in another thread.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Perhaps less bulky without the fingernails and I feel sport related clothes would suit him better in the long run, though colors may vary but I'd guess a white/red mix could be good.
I agree with de-bulking Sonic...he looks more like a 'roid monkey in that pic. Decent on the coloring, and I'd actually probably change the shirt and pants colors daily.

You really expect me to believe Sonic came to Vanilla's house with only the clothes on his back that he's going to wear for a week? Then again...you could work a laundry room "stuck" scene in...:unsure:;)

ErisMonroe

Jun 5, 2024

Her strip on her head is a patch of hair. Mobian's take after there parents, the males become identical to their fathers, and the female take after their mother, so if you base cream off her mother, in a few years that stripe on her head will become hair. So to end the first one would be more accurate.

surugapervert

Mar 9, 2021

Sorry to ask, but is this AI? It's getting harder to tell nowadays.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes