Mar 27, 2018
I am afraid I will be unable to respect the vision of Big Titties Sonic. Vanilla is the best I can do in the titties department.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw a little annoyed that when I make big "event" art like that the textbox tends to cover a lot of it, but not sure if I should do something about it. You can make the textbox disappear with H, but I'm considering moving it to the side or something when there's large central art. This is also low priority for now, though.

fangwolf99

Jul 28, 2020
I am afraid I will be unable to respect the vision of Big Titties Sonic. Vanilla is the best I can do in the titties department.

btw a little annoyed that when I make big "event" art like that the textbox tends to cover a lot of it, but not sure if I should do something about it. You can make the textbox disappear with H, but I'm considering moving it to the side or something when there's large central art. This is also low priority for now, though.
super i love it can you do amy and more cream

Reactions: Novaca and Dank man

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020

More often than not, it is enough for players that they can customize the transparency of the textbox in the game settings.
If you want to make it super cool, you can make it into bubbles like in comics.

Dank man

Apr 2, 2021

Looks good can't wait to see more

Reactions: Novaca

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020

oddly enough it looks to human almost like its just a mask not sure if i like it personally

Mar 27, 2018
oddly enough it looks to human almost like its just a mask not sure if i like it personally
Anyone else feel this way? I kinda like this "half-anthro" look and feel like it matches the spirit of the original game, but I can be convinced otherwise. Leave a positive react on this post if you think it's fine, and a positive react on Shark_inA-chiar's post if you'd like Vanilla (and/or other characters) to be less human and more furry/anthro.

For more context, here's Sally too:

Last edited:

Novaca

Feb 19, 2022
Anyone else feel this way? I kinda like this "half-anthro" look and feel like it matches the spirit of the original game, but I can be convinced otherwise. Leave a positive react on this post if you think it's fine, and a positive react on Shark_inA-chiar's post if you'd like Vanilla (and/or other characters) to be less human and more furry/anthro.

This style is more attractive, for me

beepsupeepsu

Sep 27, 2021

Perhaps you could try out some anthro-styled image generations to gauge reactions, and work from there. Personally I'm more a fan of the anthro style, but I don't mind this half-anthro style either and I'm cool with either decision.

Jul 16, 2022

Dang! Bro got homegirl looking like a whole snack out here! :lepew:

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Vanilla, in all her voluptuous glory, invited you over for a talk.

Can’t keep a lady wait’n…” You ponder, pressing the doorbell to it’s chime.

Vanilla: “Hello, Sonic. Thanks for coming over so fast! I was wondering if you could do me a huge favor?”

Sonic: “Well Hey! If trouble is cook’n, you can count I’ll put out the fire.”

Vanilla: “Well, it’s like this. I have to go to Station Square for a whole week, and sadly, I can’t take Cream with me.”

Vanilla: “So, I need someone to babysit her while I’m gone. I’d usually rely on Amy, but apparently she’s busy this week.”

Sonic: Babysitting? Ahh…

No sweat, Ms. V! I’m thunder in a can, I’m lighting in a bottle! I can take care of Cream for ya.”

Vanilla: I’ll be back in a week, but if anything comes up, you can give me a call for advice. Just make sure you two have fun, and don’t forget…

Rolling breasts flatten against your chest, Vanilla leering into your widened eyes in a forward lean; prodding you with braless nipples both bodacious, and hard.

Woah. You’ve heard a lot of rumo- like, a lot, a lot a lot a lot of rumor- you’ve heard LOO-LOOOTS of rumors, HUGE huuge amounts of [Tries to find words] LOOTS!-

Vanilla: Make my little Creamie happy, and I’ll make you happy. Very happy. And I’ll be sure to give the two of you a big reward when I get back...

Vanilla straightens up and turns towards her house, then glances back over her shoulder...

Vanilla: Come on over at 6AM tomorrow morning, and we’ll get you set up for the week. I’m sure you and my little Creamie are going to have lots of fun together...

Succulent, wide hips presented their tender side after weaving up the driveway, her tail bobbing demanded that it get a firm pounding...

Jeeze, get it together. You’re going to be watching her kid all week, for Mobius’ sake; keep your mind out of the gutter!

>Screen Fade<

The beginning prologue. An attempt to make Sonic more like Sonic.
Feel free to bitch and moan about it I guess? I'd probably need to watch more of the 'toons to get a hold of his speech and likeness.

Have no idea about Vanilla. So I left her dialogue mostly the same.

I felt like fucking around.

Reactions: DesertRider89
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes