Mar 27, 2018
How is progress with experimenting going?
I'm making good progress! It's not experimenting anymore, I think I have a handle on what I want to do, I'm working on getting a presentable build ready. There's still tons more to do, though, I don't have an ETA for anything yet. But I'm doing my best! Have another screenshot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(feedback welcome, as always)

fangwolf99

Jul 28, 2020
I'm making good progress! It's not experimenting anymore, I think I have a handle on what I want to do, I'm working on getting a presentable build ready. There's still tons more to do, though, I don't have an ETA for anything yet. But I'm doing my best! Have another screenshot.

your art gets better everytime im looking forwade of seeing more one more thing do you have a discord some people want to help out with coders heres the

Last edited:
Reactions: Novaca

LTValentine

Nov 2, 2022

I just want to say. As someone who has been following Avalons abysmal progress on anything I really appreciate what you're doing. I honestly never expected this game to have any hope ever again. Thank you good sir. You are a scholar and a gentleman.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
I think it looks great for ai art definitely better then most of what I've seen
Yeah, I was being provocative because, quite frankly, there is but a handful of good AI art.
Then this guy comes in and shoves my foot in my mouth! :ROFLMAO:
The only error I would address in the recent image is to have someone come in and correct the top right eyelash. The AI I think, understands she only has one on each side, and this is a detail that can easily be missed.
If I were being anal, I would also say make the right pinky toe a bit more pronounced. The webbing between the toes catches just as the pinky hides, I have no clue how accurate this tiny spot is, and really, is just me blowing a spec out of proportion.

Other than that, heck'n good, bro.

Reactions: Dank man and Novaca
Mar 27, 2018
Yeah, I was being provocative because, quite frankly, there is but a handful of good AI art.
Then this guy comes in and shoves my foot in my mouth! :ROFLMAO:

The only error I would address in the recent image is to have someone come in and correct the top right eyelash. The AI I think, understands she only has one on each side, and this is a detail that can easily be missed.
If I were being anal, I would also say make the right pinky toe a bit more pronounced. The webbing between the toes catches just as the pinky hides, I have no clue how accurate this tiny spot is, and really, is just me blowing a spec out of proportion.

Other than that, heck'n good, bro.
Thanks! It's a lot of work, wrangling the AI to keep fully on-model and consistent is not easy. And it's still not as good as a truly professional artist would be. (It's obviously a lot better than what we had, though.)

Anyway, I can't promise flawless art; I think if you want to, you will be able to find something to nitpick in every image. I have a lot of practice at getting good results, but the tech has very real limitations. I can promise that I'm making an effort with every image, I think the results are quite nice, and I don't think anyone will want to go back to the derpy art of previous versions.

If by some miracle there are artists out there who have an eye for detail and a desire to make the game even better, let me know and we can work together to tune up my generations. But I'll be honest, it sounds like pretty boring work and I don't really expect anyone to stick it out.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Thanks! It's a lot of work, wrangling the AI to keep fully on-model and consistent is not easy. And it's still not as good as a truly professional artist would be. (It's obviously a lot better than what we had, though.)

Anyway, I can't promise flawless art; I think if you want to, you will be able to find something to nitpick in every image. I have a lot of practice at getting good results, but the tech has very real limitations. I can promise that I'm making an effort with every image, I think the results are quite nice, and I don't think anyone will want to go back to the derpy art of previous versions.

If by some miracle there are artists out there who have an eye for detail and a desire to make the game even better, let me know and we can work together to tune up my generations. But I'll be honest, it sounds like pretty boring work and I don't really expect anyone to stick it out.
The fact that there was very little to complain about, spoke depth about your efforts.
You know a programer has done their job right, if you never notice them.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
I mean...yeah, art is subjective, and while Aval0nX created the star dust that became the ovaries of Cream's mother in this universe, It may or may not be polite to bring unrelated topics into the thread.
If It were Cream and Sonic he was doing in his "recent pic," we may have precedence then. Otherwise...
Shoot, we can't very well go on about derailing an innocent thread, can we? :giggle:

Reactions: Novaca
Mar 27, 2018
I am afraid I will be unable to respect the vision of Big Titties Sonic. Vanilla is the best I can do in the titties department.

btw a little annoyed that when I make big "event" art like that the textbox tends to cover a lot of it, but not sure if I should do something about it. You can make the textbox disappear with H, but I'm considering moving it to the side or something when there's large central art. This is also low priority for now, though.

fangwolf99

Jul 28, 2020
I am afraid I will be unable to respect the vision of Big Titties Sonic. Vanilla is the best I can do in the titties department.

btw a little annoyed that when I make big "event" art like that the textbox tends to cover a lot of it, but not sure if I should do something about it. You can make the textbox disappear with H, but I'm considering moving it to the side or something when there's large central art. This is also low priority for now, though.
super i love it can you do amy and more cream

Reactions: Novaca and Dank man
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes