Mar 27, 2018
I've been a little distracted/frustrated with the game of late, so work has slowed, but I haven't given up! Have an alternate costume Cream.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(And yeah I'll probably have to do something about the backgrounds too, some of them are so bad that they ruin the whole vibe I'm trying to do with the improved art.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: parakep

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
I've been a little distracted/frustrated with the game of late, so work has slowed, but I haven't given up! Have an alternate costume Cream.

(And yeah I'll probably have to do something about the backgrounds too, some of them are so bad that they ruin the whole vibe I'm trying to do with the improved art.)
Can you upload the Cream pics with no background, please? They look great.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
:
:
Take your time, those of us that have waited this long to see BSC finished understand to do a re-write can take just as long (if not longer)... Don't feel pressurised to rush things

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Can you upload the Cream pics with no background, please? They look great.
You know you can do it yourself, while not as good as the original you can upload the pics to site like & end up with something like this

You cant see it but on a couple of pictures there is a small big of background still present, it'll show up when you load it into a picture editor - but with a bit of patience you'll should be able to remove those dodgy bits

Last edited:
Reactions: parakep
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes