Mar 27, 2018
... but I tried it with more normal-looking feet too (which actually matches Avalon's original art better), it's one of those things where I left the final decision for later:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can vote on your foot preference if you want, just leave a react on this post if you like the human feet and the post above this if you like the rabbit feet. No promises (I will ultimately go with what feels right to me) but I am curious what people think.

...uh also her feet are down here, what are you staring at, hello, we're talking about feet right now?

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
... but I tried it with more normal-looking feet too (which actually matches Avalon's original art better), it's one of those things where I left the final decision for later:

You can vote on your foot preference if you want, just leave a react on this post if you like the human feet and the post above this if you like the rabbit feet. No promises (I will ultimately go with what feels right to me) but I am curious what people think.

...uh also her feet are down here, what are you staring at, hello, we're talking about feet right now?
I think the rabbit feet are better, gives her a more rounded look. With normal feet she looks too much like a human girl with a bunny mask.

CyrallianG

Sep 15, 2018

I definitely agree, the paw feet will definitely ensure the idea of her being as bunny will definitely get across, plus, maybe you could introduce a pawjob as a scene in your game one day? We already have Cream giving an earjob with her adorably long ears, so a pawjob wouldn't be too farfetched.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes