FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
I really don't know why it was posted with all the text in bold hehehe the truth is I didn't post it in bold but now that I checked I see that my message was posted all in bold I apologize for that if it is a problem but it really wasn't intentional only what was highlighted above was the only thing I had put in bold maybe it was some mistake when I copied and pasted the text from the translator since I don't speak English only Spanish :p
No problem - I've accidentally made things bold, italic or underlined by accident when formatting my posts, & even though English is my natural language your translation was pretty good & I figured most of it out (even though it was one long text block LOL ;) )

I even went back & played to 'original' flash BSC & I totally agree with you.

Trying to follow my guide & I ran out of energy before I got even 1/2 way through it (I even had to skip some steps as those were not relevant to that version) so getting anything done in 7-days I guess would be impossible.

It's amazing how much has changed from that version and yet stayed true to the concept

Reactions: Novaca
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes