FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
I know, but, the one in the bed is the only one that treat the first time as a real first time, with Cream being virgin, if the first time is not done there, any other scene make Cream like not virgin. Thanks anyway, this mod is like a second life for this old game~
OK, now I know what you mean, and you are correct. (Good news is you have this type of update to look forward to!) Here's why: - they used to trigger on "get naked", and the updated ones don't. You can get her naked without having full on intercourse now. There also used to be a very limited number of ways to get into her knickers, now there's over 15.

These lists are referring to the Cream summon menu location, not necessarily where the action takes place. Starting on the cartoon scene in the living room can take you to at least three different rooms during the scene.

Also, some small and some fairly large changes have been made all over the place as we developed the new scoring/tracking systems and added new events. These changes are not considered done until the location gets a full rewrite and review.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yui2385

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Status Update:
0.3.1 is going live, should be finished uploading shortly, see note on splash page for availability
Backyard is DONE, finally finished a whole location! I think the pool scenes are now a bit smoother, and they all have the various activities that reflect her experience level.

TomatoBuffalo

Sep 15, 2020
Status Update:
0.3.1 is going live, should be finished uploading shortly, see note on splash page for availability
Backyard is DONE, finally finished a whole location! I think the pool scenes are now a bit smoother, and they all have the various activities that reflect her experience level.
Thank you for the update!

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
Error at the truth or dare game, if you kiss her tail, the game give this error.
Ps: ¿There is a list of known errors?, in order to avoid post error already acknowledge.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Error at the truth or dare game, if you kiss her tail, the game give this error.
Ps: ¿There is a list of known errors?, in order to avoid post error already acknowledge.
Known issue, fixed in 0.3.1 - if you go into your game code "game" folder, put quotes around that fondle and it will work.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
There was an issue with premium upload, getting it resolved. I should not have made the thread updates until the links were ready, my bad.

Oct 7, 2019
You know you are doing something right when God himself tries to stop you this much. How many technical issues has this project had so far? Thanks for powering through it all for us.

Oct 7, 2019
Think I found a bug in the new update. Hopefully I can explain it right...

When you get into the pool with Cream, there are three tiers of actions, right? One where she is innocent, one where you have done some naughty things, and one where you have already had sex, right? Well, if you start having sex with Cream, then steal her top and give it back to her, the pool will reset back to the middle tier until you have vaginal with her again. In fact, only a few specific scenes seem to 'reset' this. I used the 'mommy game' option in her room.

Also, the 'have a different kind of pool fun' option when skinny dipping is kind of hard to pull off. She wasn't doing it even with an almost maxed relationship and tons of sexual experience. I eventually got it, but I'm not sure what finally triggered me to do so.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Think I found a bug ...
I'll check it out. Just in case, if you used any cheats, that can throw things off. The pool scenes should be completely reactive to her experiences when you start to swim (w/wo top). I'll try out what you said on the take top / reset and see what happens.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Status update:
DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT.......
Rookie error, I didn't remove a reset I put in topless to test the flow so yes, it is resetting you to a lower sex experience level.

Workaround:
open the game folder -> backyard.rpy file, goto line 1289 and remove the three reset lines. Game will play correctly then.

Rebuilding the distros now

Last edited:
Reactions: nenten

clem3085

Jun 17, 2017
i do have a problem with your game. everytime i do an action i get this page. and i don't know what to do to correct it.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes