FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Status Update:
seems windows is F-ing with my PC again, just shut down and looping bootup again.AND of course that's where my pool updates are. I'll get them off of there shortly, but it's a very busy week so might be a few days.

Sabine57

Dec 8, 2020
Actually, the game is pretty good. Cream is really cute and sexy. There is really little you can do, because there is simply too little content, which means that you don't really have a lot of choice for things to do or you can't do much.
It would be very nice if there would be more content, locations, people, etc.
There is also in the notebook (under the phone) that you can share Cream with others (Task: Share Cream with others. If I read that correctly. My English is not that good).
Does anyone know how to do it? What do you have to do there?
Would be nice if someone gave me an answer.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Sabine57 - I saw you put the same info on Protoff's port and mine. This port is being updated and is already far advanced from what you saw in Protoff's. Please be sure to try this specific port version. Sharing Cream is done by inviting Knuckles, Sally, or Amy over when you are already having sex with Cream. None of the share scenes are particularly good yet, still in the original format which is barely a mention. All three of those and some new share scenes are in the works, no date set yet.

Hallo Sabine, du wirst diesen speziellen Port ausprobieren wollen. Mir ist aufgefallen, dass Sie sowohl für den Protoff-Port als auch für diesen den gleichen Inhalt hinterlassen haben. Protoff arbeitet nicht mehr an seinem, es war nur, um das ursprüngliche Spiel in Ren'Py zu bringen. Dieser Port hat den Inhalt bereits fast verdreifacht und es ist viel einfacher, Erfahrungen zu erzielen.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Sabine57
I don't speak German, I'm running it through Google Translate. We'll make it work! There really isn't any content in any of the shared sex scenes worth worrying about yet, they were never detailed in the original game, and I'm not sure you can even get to the Amy scene at present. When those scenes are updated I'll be posting directions on how to get there.

Ich spreche kein Deutsch, ich verwende es über Google Translate. Wir werden es schaffen! Es gibt wirklich keinen Inhalt in einer der geteilten Sexszenen, über den man sich Sorgen machen sollte. Sie wurden im Originalspiel nie detailliert beschrieben, und ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob Sie derzeit überhaupt zur Amy-Szene gelangen können. Wenn diese Szenen aktualisiert sind, werde ich Anweisungen veröffentlichen, wie ich dorthin komme.

jadezz

Jul 21, 2017
Offtopic: I don't think he speaks german as his english is far better than his german (imo his english is more than fine). I assume you both ran it through google translate cause most sentences don't make any sense ("I drank sex with cream", "how do you die with the function", etc). Just saying but still funny. If he really speaks german I could translate it but like I said pretty sure he doesn't.

Found this mod only by chance too and have to say amazing work so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: FuzzyBunny23

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
In the future would be posible having an only anal route?, right now there are a lot of events that trigger unavoidable vaginal sex, and even there, not acknowledging that is Cream first time.
Ps: In the first sex scene, if the player choice anal, the game count the action as vaginal.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
In the future would be posible having an only anal route?, right now there are a lot of events that trigger unavoidable vaginal sex, and even there, not acknowledging that is Cream first time.
Ps: In the first sex scene, if the player choice anal, the game count the action as vaginal.
I'm chuckling at you referring to it as "unavoidable vaginal sex", lol.

I'm assuming you mean no vaginal sex ever. This game is too involved at this point to isolate that out. Anal sex not as accessible as vaginal in this game. Also, please keep in mind this is still very mush a work in progress. Large chunks are pending update and may not match with the updated flows well. When we're done, the first events should be different from repeat events, unlike before.

What are you calling the first sex scene, there isn't one that can be called "the first", several different spots can have the first intercourse encounter.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Status Report:
SOOOOOO close. I just have to finish the very last skinny dipping pool sex scene. Reworking the whole bikini top thing to be more plausible and her reactions living up to her experience level was a bit challenging.

And no, she doesn't just blow bubbles on your junk anymore.

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
What are you calling the first sex scene, there isn't one that can be called "the first", several different spots can have the first intercourse encounter.
I know, but, the one in the bed is the only one that treat the first time as a real first time, with Cream being virgin, if the first time is not done there, any other scene make Cream like not virgin. Thanks anyway, this mod is like a second life for this old game~

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes