joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Anybody got a guide/walkthrough on how to get all the items, or how to see all of the scenes? Sort of want a guide on the pathways/branches you have to take to see everything...
There is a cheat menu in the laptop in Vanillas bedroom. Also, have you been asking cream how things are going every morning? Choose the menu in Vanillas bedroom as soon as you wake up, then ask how she is doing. This will trigger various special scenes such as free beach day, the ice cream truck, etc.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Just a reminder, using the cheat menu to advance WILL throw off a lot of the dialog, this includes giving yourself all the items. The game has been updated to provide a much more progress oriented dialog flow.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Bug Hunt Update: (to be released shortly as 0.3.1)

achv.has(fondle) => achv.has('fondle') in livingroom TorD - fixed

sonic_4/cream_4 undefined issue in HBG > TorD - fixed

not able to end game (stuck on Day 7) - fixed

shower scenes not increasing score - fixed

Cream character showing in garage - couldn't replicate but added some hides in bus flow so hopefully that got it

sprite issue mentioned with Blaze on beach is not a bug, just a bad image, was never more than that afaik (if you have a different one, send it over!

Kieruon

Oct 5, 2020
I was actually wondering, can you get the scene where Sonic rubs his dick against Cream's cheek? I remember seeing that image in the files, but I could never get it. Is it in the game?

This is the image I'm referring to.

Reactions: FuzzyBunny23

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
I was actually wondering, can you get the scene where Sonic rubs his dick against Cream's cheek? I remember seeing that image in the files, but I could never get it. Is it in the game?
It's in the HBG game > food fun > Sonic tastes Cream > (get_naked == False, touch < 12, blowjob == True)
You play HBG, get to the food fun part, she gets nervouse when you start to "taste" her, you both go shower to clean up and fool around in the bedroom afterwards

Reactions: Kieruon

jackelope

Mar 4, 2017
Not positive it's still accessible. Invite tails over, go swimming. It's in the guest file in games folder if you want to check the route to it.
Yeah, I just checked. Was hoping for something a little less harsh but I'd take anything at this point. :)

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Hey, no problem mate. Love the work you're doing on this thing. I'm aware this game focuses on Cream so any focus on a minor route in the game wouldn't be warranted. :D
Babysitting Tails when?
As noted somewhere back in this thread, there will be shota/loli action with Cream and Tails, plus a threesome scene with Sonic.

Reactions: nenten

jackelope

Mar 4, 2017
As noted somewhere back in this thread, there will be shota/loli action with Cream and Tails, plus a threesome scene with Sonic.
Hot! Looking forward to it. Would I be pushing my luck asking for hung shota?
Keep up the excellent work on this mod. I'd help you if I could but I'm not much of a coder. Decent writer but that's where what I can offer ends.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Hot! Looking forward to it. Would I be pushing my luck asking for hung shota?
Keep up the excellent work on this mod. I'd help you if I could but I'm not much of a coder. Decent writer but that's where what I can offer ends.
The code's not very complicated in this, mostly just a LOT of if/elif/else stuff to check for experience levels. Join the discord if you'd like to contribute some writing.

On the hung shota, not my thing but draw up some dialog and put it in the discord channel as a possibility. As long as by hung you don't mean a penis so big that an erection would mean death by loss of blood flow to the brain, and any penetration would result in massive abdominal trauma to the recipient.!

jackelope

Mar 4, 2017
The code's not very complicated in this, mostly just a LOT of if/elif/else stuff to check for experience levels. Join the discord if you'd like to contribute some writing.

On the hung shota, not my thing but draw up some dialog and put it in the discord channel as a possibility. As long as by hung you don't mean a penis so big that an erection would mean death by loss of blood flow to the brain, and any penetration would result in massive abdominal trauma to the recipient.!
:LOL: Eh, not exactly. By 'hung' I mean something that would look big on his small frame. So, like, not as big as Sonic but still hefty. If someone with Tail's age had a six or seven-inch cock, it'd look positively colossal. It's a very specific kink of mine that I can't get enough of. :whistle: I'll go check the discord then. I've already posted fictions and stuff on other websites. I'll see if I can write some hung tails stuff on the server.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shaguma
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes