joe nemo

May 6, 2018
he still draws but I don't think he's making babysitting cream anymore months ago he said he was porting it to renpy but lately I've heard nothing we have fuzzy now to continue where he left off
No he is still actively working on it. He generally gets two to three pieces of BSC art done in his weekly streams. The streams are generally on Tuesday around 5:30 PM EST. Check out his Inkbunny for stream information. Do not pester him about when the game will be done, or bring up the Renpy port of his flash game. He gets salty about things like that.

Kieruon

Oct 5, 2020
I'm really enjoying the 3.0 update, the new options for the HGB is really good, especially when they add to what was there before.

I particularly enjoyed the idea that Marine and Cream fooled around a little together, hope that's something we can see more of in future updates, like them having some "fun" while Sonic watches. I also enjoyed the subtle changes to Cream's thoughts on Tails, and I hope that's indicative of what'll be done with those two in the future.

The new journal UI is pretty nice too, makes it seem cleaner and easier to keep track of where you are in the game.

The effort you put into this game is honestly incredible. Thank you for all of your hard work.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
I'm really enjoying the 3.0 update, the new options for the HGB is really good, especially when they add to what was there before.

I particularly enjoyed the idea that Marine and Cream fooled around a little together, hope that's something we can see more of in future updates, like them having some "fun" while Sonic watches. I also enjoyed the subtle changes to Cream's thoughts on Tails, and I hope that's indicative of what will be done with those two in the future.

The new journal UI is pretty nice too, makes it seem cleaner and easier to keep track of where you are in the game.

The effort you put into this game is honestly incredible. Thank you for all of your hard work.
Thanks for the comments, makes all the mind numbing hours of bunny bang writing worthwhile!

Marine and Cream - Oh yeah, How could Cream possibly NOT notice Marine comes over to sell 'cookies'. And we all know you should share cookies, right?

Tails and Cream - Get ready for interaction between these two as well.

JwaoSylwa

Nov 25, 2020
No he is still actively working on it. He generally gets two to three pieces of BSC art done in his weekly streams. The streams are generally on Tuesday around 5:30 PM EST. Check out his Inkbunny for stream information. Do not pester him about when the game will be done, or bring up the Renpy port of his flash game. He gets salty about things like that.
I wanted to ask him about a status report on the game but from his journals alone he looks like the type to either ignore it completely or tell anyone asking to shut the fuck up. How hard is it to keep a little progress bar on his profile so people can at least see it change a bit over week? Like come on dude.

Might as well consider that Vaporware.

Reactions: Dwemer and nenten

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I wanted to ask him about a status report on the game but from his journals alone he looks like the type to either ignore it completely or tell anyone asking to shut the fuck up. How hard is it to keep a little progress bar on his profile so people can at least see it change a bit over week? Like come on dude.

Might as well consider that Vaporware.
To be fair, he is the artist and has been churning out art. I get the feeling that either the writer or programmer aren't holding up their end. I remember the writer commenting that game script was the size of a large book, so scope creep.

formalcausality

Jun 10, 2020
This is fantastic work, I remember enjoying the original version of this in college and being kinda disappointed when the original creator was... kinda a dick. I spent most of the day today trying this version out and it's just an improvement in every way.

A few pieces of feedback:

1. I noticed a recurring error in the HBG section when you get the "use toy" result, I think it occurs no matter which player gets the result but here's the error code:
    While running game code:
    File "game/living.rpy", line 4311, in script
    if sonic_4 == False:
    File "game/living.rpy", line 4311, in <module>
    if sonic_4 == False:
    NameError: name 'sonic_4' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
    Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
    Babysitting Cream FB23 Unofficial Ren'Py Version 0.3.0
    Wed Nov 25 17:34:48 2020

2. I'm playing 0.3.0 and I can't get the week to end? Whenever I sleep on Day 7 it just starts Day 7 over again. I tried restarting a run with no cheats just to check and reproduced the same issue.
  3. On the Score section of the notebook, none of the various shower events trigger the "showered with Cream" item. That score doesn't matter though so not really important.
  4. When meeting Blaze at the Secret Beach, the position of the sprite makes it so you can only see the top of the illustration and part of it is cut off. This might be a Ren'Py problem with the way it positions dialogue sprites.
  5. Minor: The "Dominating Rouge" event dialogue feel like it skips an introduction, when you choose the "You know too much" option the description jumps abruptly between what's going on when it first starts. I kinda assume you just haven't had time to overhaul that content though.
  6. Super Minor: When opening the garage after coming back from a bus ride, the sprite shown with dialogue is Cream so it looks like she's telling you about the unimplemented storyline.
  7. Personal: I can't figure out how to find the "footjob," "deepthroat," or "naizuri" events, but that's probably my problem.
  8. I can't find a way to trigger the "Dominated Tails" event but that might just be me, and I'm not particularly interested in that event so no big deal.
  9. I am, however, VERY excited to see all the threesomes implemented and fleshed out further, especially Marine. If there is a way to support the development, either through patreon/kofi/etc. or through writing contributions I'd be interested in that.

Last edited:

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
A few pieces of feedback: ...
Personal: I can't figure out how to find the "footjob," "deepthroat," or "naizuri" events, but that's probably my problem.
Thanks for all those detailed notes, that does help A LOT! Most of the fully updated work has been in the living room, Vanilla's room, and backyard scenes (the place where the scene starts, can wander during the scene). Outside of that there are going to be some non-synced or glitchy items that don't mesh yet with all of the controller changes we've made. Some of those you mentioned are from that, but now that I know they're there I can do a quick fix.

Footjob: living room dressed menu > board game > HBG > truth or dare > Cream dares Sonic to be her man servant

Deepthroat (nned to have had several BJs already from her, and this is a one time scene, not reachable afterwards): livingroom dressed menu > watch cartoons > peek > finish in bathroom (POV switches to Cream)

Naizuri: living room panties menu > play racing game > make her eat dust > give me a hug

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Ok, I give up. Where are the keys to the car? Also, can you actually do anything with the car?
Nothing yet on the car other than start it up. This will be part of the "mystery ending" expansion when you take Cream to visit Vanilla at her conference.

Reactions: nenten

BrokenAir

Oct 22, 2020
Dam im really enjoying this update and im really thankful for all the hard work you put into this project and I hope you have a great Thanksgiving dinner:)

Reactions: FuzzyBunny23

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Nothing yet on the car other than start it up. This will be part of the "mystery ending" expansion when you take Cream to visit Vanilla at her conference.
Ok, thanks. Do you have the plot already laid out to the end? Also, Happy Thanksgiving.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Ok, thanks. Do you have the plot already laid out to the end? Also, Happy Thanksgiving.
I've got the basic plot laid out on my end, not much implemented yet, first focus is getting the existing scenes updated/expanded. Bits and pieces will show up as we go, already put some subtle hints and the obvious scene3 when you sleep on day one.

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
man i remember playing this when i was younger too. cool to see ppl workn on older games tho. tf was the combo to beat cream at the video game in the mall again >.>?

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
Anybody got a guide/walkthrough on how to get all the items, or how to see all of the scenes? Sort of want a guide on the pathways/branches you have to take to see everything...

Reactions: FuzzyBunny23

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Anybody got a guide/walkthrough on how to get all the items, or how to see all of the scenes? Sort of want a guide on the pathways/branches you have to take to see everything...
There is a guide for the last flash version, just search for it. Generally speaking the item locations hold true. In the FB23 mods the stat levels needed to achieve things is lower and there are more paths to the events with Cream.

Making a guide for these mods is going to be challenging because things are dynamic. visiting a scene can give a different dialog each time as you progress through doing stuff with Cream.

Reactions: formalcausality
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes