FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Took a detour into the playground paths yesterday because of some of the event check dialog in one of Cream's questions to Sonic for truth or dare. Updated the left path piggy back ride stuff.

Wondering if anyone has found the checkers update yet? (pretty sure it was released...lol)
Get RWC to >= 375 WITHOUT doing anything to her besides exposure stuff. (no grope/fondle), then play a board game and you might get strip checkers. Some new images inside this scene too!

Oct 7, 2019
I did NOT notice that. I think I just wrote off the board game as always resulting in cards, neat! Exactly what I was looking for, scenes to progress that AREN'T the same ones as before. Really love how it's Cream's idea as well, and the scene itself was pretty damned hot. Good job on that!

Reactions: FuzzyBunny23

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
I did NOT notice that. I think I just wrote off the board game as always resulting in cards, neat! Exactly what I was looking for, scenes to progress that AREN'T the same ones as before. Really love how it's Cream's idea as well, and the scene itself was pretty damned hot. Good job on that!
Thanks, I'm trying to really spread out the advancement potentials around the house. One dare left for Cream, getting closer to new release time!

Reactions: nenten

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
OK, big push yesterday and HBG is DONE! FINALLY!!!!!! The foreplay ending for sonic and one of the three for Cream (yup, new stuff!) could use some better dialog and that will be done, but as of now all of the dressed menu options are updated to the new standards and working.

We'll test on Discord for a bit to catch anything glaring, then it will be updated here, first week in December.

Darvon

May 8, 2018
Did not see other post on this. But the anonfiles and Mega links seem to be broken or missing on their end.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Did not see other post on this. But the anonfiles and Mega links seem to be broken or missing on their end.
They were nuked a little while ago, since we moved the thread we're going to go ahead and release the latest update now. Give as a little bit and check back. Also fixing the sample images.

Darvon

May 8, 2018
They were nuked a little while ago, since we moved the thread we're going to go ahead and release the latest update now. Give as a little bit and check back. Also fixing the sample images.
Fun can't wait to give the game a try

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Status Update: NEW UPDATE!

Did I say December, I meant right now. DC moved the game thread location, so with the possibly increased traffic it seemed like a good idea to go ahead and get the latest updates into place with working links.

Check the changelog for what was updated this time, and as always, it's still a BETA so there will be some glitches.

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
This is a really old but really good game, the furry Sonic thing is far from being of my taste, but this game was really good at its time and even today, better than some games.

Good work!!, I'm glad to see more content for the game, since I was on Hongfire I wish for more updates for this game~

Last edited:

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
doesn't work on my end sadly
Works out of the box on my end, unpacked the distro and checked, but I have a boatload of dev programs on here so maybe there's something blocking/missing on your system? Shouldn't have any dependencies though.

See if it generated any log.txt or traceback.txt files that might describe the problem.

Trollulol

Apr 23, 2018
Works out of the box on my end, unpacked the distro and checked, but I have a boatload of dev programs on here so maybe there's something blocking/missing on your system? Shouldn't have any dependencies though.

See if it generated any log.txt or traceback.txt files that might describe the problem.
That's weird, I restarted my computer several times and now it works
No idea what it is, maybe another software ? Anyway, it works now

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FuzzyBunny23
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes